This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer Suck

I am getting large amounts of dumbassery phone calls from people too stupid to know if you close the browser while on a website and you have not hit the 'submit' button you do not have an order in our system.

Submit, folks, submit!

Please tell me that I'm not alone in people completely misunderstanding my company's simple to use website..
    "No, I will not poop a shopping cart out for you." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

At least once a week

At least once a week in the cruise forums I read such.

Sometimes there are big dips in a cruise price because the ship is not filling up in time. Prices may be slashed $100, $200 even $300 per person to get people on-broad, this is usually just for a few days. For a family of four that can equal some real savings.

A newbie however who does not hit the submit button and then does not realize that they HAVE NOT booked the cruise at that price usually does not find out till a week later, by which time the price has either returned to what it originally was and sometimes if the sale did too good a job the price has gone still higher.

The wailing, the cursing, the threats of lawsuits! And all because they did not hit SUBMIT!

And the excuses when people ask why they thought it was done without a confirmation screen and booking number. Well, you snooze, you lose. And on these cruise you lose big bucks.

Comment

Working...
    X