X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
    ROAD TRIP! Who's coming?!
    I've been to one in Canada...it was fun...they were yummy to watch.

Comment

I went to Vegas a little while back and my friend wouldn't let me see the Thunder from Down Under cuz she said they were all of the gay. She works in theatre and sees naked hot naked gay boys all the time and that it's not that great.
      "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post
        Whoo! I get more people to shuttle around town. ^^

So, Chippendales or Thunder Down Under? (The two biggest "male revues".)
        I'm from down under, what are they going to show me I haven't seen?
        If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Trust me, whatever we have here are simply strip joints. Most people who want to see naked women can't afford anything top notch like gentlmen's clubs.
          When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

Quoth Nyoibo View Post
            I'm from down under, what are they going to show me I haven't seen?
            ...The Full Monty?
            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Road trip to Vegas, I am in. Do not bother coming and picking me up. I have a couple of female stripper friends, that said that I could visit anytime.
              Under The Moon Paranormal Research
              San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

...The Full Monty?
                That'a the English.
                If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Where's the second one? I know about shotgun willie's. but thought that planet lockwood was closed.
                  They say crime doesn't pay. That must mean what I'm doing at work is illegal.

Comment

I don't think they are trying to trick you or anything.

If they were they'd probably call up and say "hey, any titty bars round there?"

Comment

Quoth draftermatt View Post
                      If they were they'd probably call up and say "hey, any titty bars round there?"
                      you know... I SO want a caller to ask that now... simply so I can explain to them what state they are calling
                      (though for the record there is at least one that I could name off the top of my head... I used to drive past it every day on my way to work)
                      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Road, I prefer Rail, but sure
                        Otaku

Comment

Conversation on a Saturday night shift several years ago...

SC: "You don't look like the kind of guy who'd need to know, but... are there any brothels around here?"
                          Me: "You're right, I have no idea. I get all I want for free "

Comment

Back when i had an apartment in VA, there was one that was technically in walking distance. Though they weren't "classy" enough to be a gentleman's club... think it was just called "go-go" or "strip club". i usually ignored it tho cos i never had to get anything from that plaza anyway.

Comment

ME!!!!! *raising hand*

Just make a side trip to NC to pick me up . . . I'll have a suitcase packed and the laptop too.
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth thehippie777 View Post
                                SC: Wow, that's a cheap rate. Sounds good. Say, are they any gentlemen's clubs there?
                                "I wouldn't know sir, those clubs aren't my forte."
                                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
                                X