Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Step away from the microphone (Language)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth PepperElf View Post
    and i'm reminded of a gal i know who liked to sing Amazing Grace to the tune of House of the Rising Sun. ... weird, but interesting.
    I have a recording of The Blind Boys of Alabama doing that.

I've discovered that you can sing just about anything to the tune of Amazing Grace, and you can sing Amazing Grace to the tune of just about anything.
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
      I have a recording of The Blind Boys of Alabama doing that.

I've discovered that you can sing just about anything to the tune of Amazing Grace, and you can sing Amazing Grace to the tune of just about anything.
      You know I just gave that a try and Amazing grace fits the beat of House of the Rising sun pretty well.
      "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
        Just wondering... what does your dad do if someone starts to sing the wrong song? I have this recurring desire to sing Stevie Wonder's "Superstition" to the music of Destiny's Child's "Bootylicious"...

(tempered by the fact that I cannot sing, that is...)
        Never known anyone to do that....my dad is a professional musician, so, he might just let them, or, in my opinion, make fun of them to no end (never try to beat my dad in insults).

Comment

Working...
        X