Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back on topic with the OT. Back when I used to work in an anime shop, we had to keep the books sealed. Everyone was happy about it. Since they actually want a book that has not been read yet. If they opened it, they had to buy it.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth Can I Help Your A$$? View Post
      That site has been around since 2005. It's not Joss Whedon's site either, it's just some guy who wanted the show back.

Comment

Quoth powerboy View Post
        Back on topic with the OT. Back when I used to work in an anime shop, we had to keep the books sealed. Everyone was happy about it. Since they actually want a book that has not been read yet. If they opened it, they had to buy it.
        Yeah that's a good idea, these books are fairly loosely sealed though, not vacuum packed or anything, still completely sucky to open them but not really enough for me to say "k so you just bought that book thxbai"

Comment

Well it is really "you break it you bought it" still rings true there, she broke the package, she can buy the damn thing.
          If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

I must admit....I have opened the sealed outer on a magazine that has a free gift inside, just to check it's there. Only if I can't see it through the wrapper and only if I'm going to buy it though. The customer has also probably caused the OP to not be able to sell that copy, as many people won't buy something already open just in case it's been tampered with.

Comment

Working...
            X