This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who are you hurting?

This SC is a regular. As in every time he comes in he causes problems. If we shut down our instant print machine at the posted time, we really did it 10 minutes early to inconvenience him. Copyright laws do not apply to him, he is a professional photographer/cop/lawyer. Oh and heaven forbid he read the statement YOU APROVE IT TO PRINT AND PRINT IT YOU BOUGHT IT. He comes to the counter with 46 prints. Stacked in 2 piles. I know how many he has because I checked the machine as he was printing them, this was easy to do as he was at the game store next door while his "instant" prints were printing, which is in direct violation of our terms of service. He says "I don't want these 23 but I want these." I point out the policy and ring him up for 46 prints. "I've never had a problem before." I just stare at him, because he know this is a lie, the last 3 times he refused 2-5 prints and we let him slide "just this one time" but I had had enough because he is verbally abusive doesn't make serving him worth the money we get. He says "fine you can keep them all." And walks out. Funny thing is in all those pics there is a real good shot of him. It will look great in our Refuse Service wall.
    My manager agreed.

Quoth Aislin View Post
    Funny thing is in all those pics there is a real good shot of him. It will look great in our Refuse Service wall.
    My manager agreed.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA. That's so beautiful.

Comment

sweeeet

and i bet then he'll claim he's never been there and how dare you steal his property or take his identity or whatever EW excuse he barfs up.

Comment

"I'm sorry, sir, but we have a 'No Assholes' policy. I'm afraid you'll have to get out before we shove you into a cannon and fire you into the sun. Have a great day."
        Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

He will undoubtedly be back, so please keep us posted.
          I will never go to school!

Comment

Quoth Aislin View Post
            I had had enough because he is verbally abusive doesn't make serving him worth the money we get. He says "fine you can keep them all." And walks out. Funny thing is in all those pics there is a real good shot of him. It will look great in our Refuse Service wall.
            My manager agreed.
            I wish our management team would get that into their skulls. The revenues some people bring are more trouble than profit--sometimes no profit at all.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
              I wish our management team would get that into their skulls. The revenues some people bring are more trouble than profit--sometimes no profit at all.
              True and not only that, they drive away the less assertive customers that they make uncomfortable.
              I have had customers ask, "Do you get a lot of people like that in here?" and I know that if I say anything other than "no." they'll never be back.
              "What did you have for breakfast this morning? Carnation Instant Bitch?"
              -Eric Foreman That 70's Show

Comment

Working...
              X