This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nasty sarcastic woman

Guest: Yea I found this property on the owner's website and wanted to inquire about it

Me: ok have you ever stayed with us before?

Guest: no I just want to inquire about this property

Me: which property?

Guest: I found it on this website

Me: Ok I need an adress

Guest: I dont know the address

Me: well I can check availability for you and see what I can find

Guest: I want this property

Me: Ok I need to know the address

Guest: Ok I will say this again, I found it on this website

Me: I need to know the address

Guest: ok you are starting to piss me off.....are you listening to a word I am saying?

Me: yes

Guest: I found the property on this website. You rent it. I want this property and this property only. Can you comprehend that? I am not accusing you of being the least bit intelligent which is probably why you work there but I would think even a retard like you could grasp this.

Me: Ma'am, I dont have to put up with this

Guest: well if you dont want me calling you a retard perhaps you shouldnt act like one

I hang up on her and she calls back and gets my coworker and demands the name of the company owner and his home phone number to file a complaint about the way I treated her. Biatch to the mac

Off Topic: First customer to not use your name!

Apparently you only rent out one property, you should know the address!!! What was with that woman? Geez.
    Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post
      I hang up on her and she calls back and gets my coworker and demands the name of the company owner and his home phone number to file a complaint about the way I treated her. Biatch to the mac
      Being the I am, I'd have told her that the info was on the website. Then I'd hang up, and leave her to her own devices
      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

How dare you not use your magic powers to read her mind through the phone!
        Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

nasty sarcastic woman
          Do you ever get people who AREN'T?

somehow I have a feeling the NON-SCs are the rarities for you

Comment

OH I was justifiably terrified- because VRS gets so many awful callers, it would have to be special to rate that title. Everyone knows teh intarwebs can only ever have one pic at a time.

Comment

If I want "this thing" and "this thing" only, I make sure to know how to identify "this thing" before calling for informtion on it..

Perhaps I'm weird...
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I really just do not understand people who think they will get anywhere when they are on the phone and being nasty to the person on the other end.

Do they really think that by calling the person a retard they are going to want to help them? I just don't get it.

Comment

"Because any non-retarded person can pull an address out of the countless addresses in the United States much more the world out of his ass and have it be the EXACT one you're talking about.

You can't give me basic information, I can't help you. You fail! Good bye!"
                  Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

Right away ma'am. You wish to rent all of our currently open properties. Let me check here.....now which dates was that going to be through? mhmm. Ok so that comes to eleventy billion dollars to rent 4242 properties over the dates you have specified. Thank you!
                    Bark like a chicken!

Comment

Hey! Didja get that thing I sent ya?
                      ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Quoth Skeksin View Post
                        Right away ma'am. You wish to rent all of our currently open properties. Let me check here.....now which dates was that going to be through? mhmm. Ok so that comes to eleventy billion dollars to rent 4242 properties over the dates you have specified. Thank you!
                        lol...no, I have a feeling this would be the conversation:

NSM: "I want this property on this date to this date."

VRS: "Ok, which dates?"

NSM: "This one."

VRS: "Which one?"

NSM: "This date range that is listed on your site!"

VRS: "I'm not gonna take this again." *Click*

Comment

"I'm sorry, that property isn't available. But this one is. No, not that one. That one. What sort of idiot are you that you can't tell what property I'm talking about? Well, Lady, I'm sorry but I can't help you anymore!"

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                          Do you ever get people who AREN'T?

somehow I have a feeling the NON-SCs are the rarities for you
                          Remember dear, most his stories are collected over years.
                          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

She went to file a complaint against the way YOU treated HER? Oh my God, what a wretched, hypocritical BITCH. You had every right to hang up on her sorry ass. She was being a vile human being, and nobody has to sit there and take somebody bombarding them with insults. Kudos to you.

Comment

Working...
                            X