Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They will be available from 10-noon...

I work as a 'go between' between our technicians (who don't stay at work but are 'on call') and our customers (satellite modems).

Yesterday, I get a call from X who requested (demanded) that someone be available Sunday (today) between 10am and noon. I called my supervisor who said he would not be available today and to try giving Tech a call. I call Tech and he says OK but ONLY between 10am-noon our time, anytime after that he will NOT be available and they need to be on time (apparently they like to be late) (oh did I mention that Saturday when we called him he was celebrating his son's birthday by having a party? OH and today is his son's bday, which means he is unavailable).

SO I call back X and let him know someone will be available from 10-noon and NO LATER. I reiterated that when we said goodbye.

I left a message for the 8-4 person that if they call after noon to NOT transfer the call OR bother Tech.

So I walk in today at 4pm and my coworker tells me that they never called till 3pm or so. LOL GO FIGURE! Not suprised, I asked what went on, and my coworker tells me that they didn't get out to the site on time.

Now this pisses me off and wants me to be totally uncooperative. They NEVER bothered calling our Tech (who came here and stayed from 10am-noon for these pricks) to say they will not make it to the site on time. Not only that, they expect all of the techs to drop their personal lives and come flocking to the office to assist these guys in taking care of this!!!!!!!!!

I can be a bitch when I want to be, and I'm sorely tempted to do so. BUT I won't, unless they are foul with me. Then they will get the "oops must have been a crappy connection" line.

Time to have some fun.
    Last edited by JustAGirl; 10-22-2006, 08:18 PM. Reason: adding in tech's son's bday
Working...
X