This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Bag Bitch is Left Handed. So?

Today's story concerns Double Bag Bitch. Most of us at "Aid of Rite" hate her because she's an old crotchety bitch. Picture: LOUD red lipstick, bushy dyed black/brown hair, thousands of wrinkles and a permanent frown. Always grabs a basket and shopping cart and throws all of her stuff into the basket which she puts on top of the cart. Never a word of greeting, just "Can you DOUBLE BAG this please?" repeated at least twice through the transaction and always for even the lightest items, like a pack of gum.

My hatred for Double Bag Bitch has been renewed because she's discovered a new trick-throwing things at you. Yep, tosses everything at you and demands you double bag everything. So while we're bagging stuff, she hangs onto her Foodstamp card and waits until the very end to toss it to you. She always tosses it to you and snaps "I'm left handed." The Sigcap/card swipe device is right there in front of her.

*golf clap* Good for you that you're left handed! So am I! I just use my right hand to slide my card, though. We were given two hands and there's no reason why I can't use either one.

No. Double Bag Bitch is a special snowflake because she's left handed. And she doesn't take kindly to being shown that she can use both hands. So you must do it for her.

She uses foodstamps and in our state we can use the Cash option to get cash back. She ALWAYS selects cash and gets bent out of shape when she has to use the pen to punch in her numbers. No, fingers don't work. Yes, it's clearly marked. Yes you must use the pen. And even better she always gets trip ped up at the Cash Back screen. "Well what do I hit if I don't want any?"

"Hit the none button!"

"Where?"

Jesus H. Christ it's the GIANT button at the bottom of the screen, IN COLOR. Yes, you must use the pen to hit it. And you must hit the Yes button at the next screen to continue!

As a final insult, Double Bag Bitch leaves basket in cart right at the register to block traffic. Double bonus points if there's a line 500 feet long. Triple Bonus points if she purposefully turns it sideways.

BITCH.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Quoth ralerin View Post
    ...Double Bag Bitch. ....
    I think they call them Bag Hags now. It's more PC.
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Pshaw to PC-ness. I'll call her Double Bag Bitch, it's more accurate.
      Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

yes, this whole pc movement is out of hand, call it as you see it, a miserable old bitch whose only joy (if you can call it that) is to visit her miserable self on others and spread her sickness.

double yay for that foodstamp thing...
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

They allow cashback on foodstamps? OMG

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
            Pshaw to PC-ness. I'll call her Double Bag Bitch, it's more accurate.
            How long she becomes DBB?
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth jerkface11 View Post
              They allow cashback on foodstamps? OMG
              If you have cash benefit as part of it, yes.

Comment

Quoth Cats View Post
                If you have cash benefit as part of it, yes.
                Wouldn't that vary from state to state though? I've not known anyone using EBT to select the cash back option.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                  Wouldn't that vary from state to state though? I've not known anyone using EBT to select the cash back option.
                  Same here. If they select the food portion, they can't get any cash back.
                  Osoroshii kangae nimo osoware masu...

Comment

We had a similar SC except they would phone shop and send someone in t pick it up/pay. After they got home they would call numerous times and bitch about how it was double bagged but the logo didn't line up, etc.

Thankfully our GM let us hang up if the complaint was stupid. My favorite words with her were "I can no longer help you. I am disconnecting the call."

Comment

You would think by now I would no longer be shocked, but I'm still just absolutely APPALLED that customers like this are allowed to throw things at cashiers without being banned or at least berated for doing so.
                      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

A woman who is so angry and bitter and mean must be miserable in her outlook all the time. I actually feel sorry for her type. Can you imagine how wretched her life must be when the only "happiness" she experiences is when she is griping or arguing or throwing a fit like that?

And no, that does not mean I am making an excuse for her antics.
                        "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
                        .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Working...
                        X