Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuff I should never have to say at Subway.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff I should never have to say at Subway.

I work at a Subway. There are some things I have to say to customers that I have had to sadly say.

"We don't have Elk meat/Venison."

"We can't toast a Salad."

"We can't stir-fry the salad."

"Please don't spit that Tobacco on the floor."

"The Sprite is just Soda water? oh, thanks for telling-WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING POURING IT ALL OVER THE FLOOR?!"

"Please don't have phone sex in line."

"We don't have Tacos."

"we don't deliver. We are not Quiznos."

"We don't have Croissant Rolls or Doughnuts."

"I'm sorry, we don't carry Spice cake."
    Kangaroo Squee!

Quoth Digitalpotato View Post
    I work at a Subway. There are some things I have to say to customers that I have had to sadly say.

"The Sprite is just Soda water? oh, thanks for telling-WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING POURING IT ALL OVER THE FLOOR?!"
    I just got back from my walk, and bought Subway as my treat...while I was in there, some SC Lady did just that, she was like "this is flat!!!" and just kept pressing all the other buttons to see if they were "acceptable"

I just don't get it.
    Top that off with the fact that at this particular one, the guy works there by himself for most of the day...
    Cruise Ship Brilliance: "Do the elevators go to the front of the ship?"

Comment

Those just make me sad ...
      This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Quoth orcprincess View Post
        I just got back from my walk, and bought Subway as my treat...while I was in there, some SC Lady did just that, she was like "this is flat!!!" and just kept pressing all the other buttons to see if they were "acceptable"

I just don't get it.
        Top that off with the fact that at this particular one, the guy works there by himself for most of the day...
        We've had some transfer employees come in, look at the employee list and think "HOLY CRAP!", because we've often had as many as seven people clocked in at once, and this is basically a Mall Subway. (We're in a student centre of a College campus)

But then tehy see the lines of like 50 customers who come in during the day.
        Kangaroo Squee!

Comment

I so totally want an Elk meat subway sammich now.
          Bark like a chicken!

Comment

Quoth Skeksin View Post
            I so totally want an Elk meat subway sammich now.
            I want to just randomly pour liquid all over the floor. I'll even pay to do it.
            The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

Ew.

"Please don't have phone sex in line."
              A wuh wuh...what? What in the heck?
              Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

"Excuse me, when is the next train coming? This is a subway, right?"

"I'm sorry, we don't carry Spice cake."
                Why not? I'll just have to take my business elsewhere! Give me your corporate number! I want to complain! Where's your manager?

People are unbelievable. Sheesh, even if they crawled out from under a rock and aren't familiar with Subway, reading the menu board isn't that hard!

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
                  A wuh wuh...what? What in the heck?
                  You must be relatively new to retail, or haven't come across it yet. Give it time. You will.
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

*the white text says something nasty, don't highlight it if you have a weak stomach*

I have had to clean *nasty, fecal smelling, green pus* out of my cat when he would get spider bites and I wouldn't even flinch or get nausiated. But the thought of chewing tobaccoo just makes me want to hurl. If I see someone do it, especially in a cup that you would normally drink out of, I start dry heaving.

I would consider myself to have a strong stomach, but I just can't take it when I see someone dipping.
                    Last edited by Gabrielle Proctor; 01-25-2009, 03:16 AM. Reason: to give a good warning
                    Check out my cosplay social group!
                    http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Reminds me of the stupidity I had to deal with during the short time I worked at Subway.
                      "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

OK, bye braincells... Who the heck would want a toasted salad? Why? Gah!

Not to say that it can't be done. My mum is the only person I've ever known who's managed to burn a salad.
                        "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

It shows the state of my mind when I read that a"We can't toss a salad"
                          If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Quoth MannersMakethMan View Post

Not to say that it can't be done. My mum is the only person I've ever known who's managed to burn a salad.
                            It's a cooking technique, known as "wilting", if I'm not mistaken...
                            But, still, "My poor untoasted walnut salad!"
                            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Be happy it wasn't urine.

Quoth MannersMakethMan View Post
                              Because it tastes good.

Take 1 head of romaine lettuce. Slice lengthwise. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Grill on hot griddle until slightly charred. Top with fresh Parmesan cheese. Serve warm.

Yummy.
                              Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Working...
                              X