Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have had to replace ceiling tiles and light covers because some SC decide to try to make a Sistine chapel type art work on the ceiling #1 & #2 along with TP. They also decided that the wall would look better brown. Assholes.

Comment

Quoth Toujin View Post
      I've used many public bathrooms in my short life, and luckily, the grossest thing I've seen are unflushed toilets.
      Gah! That is certainly my pet peeve. Much of the time, I do what I can to avoid using public bathrooms, but if I must go, I at least do what I can to be clean and civil about it.

I also hate it when I have to take my kids to a public bathroom, and someone either didn't flush the damn camode, or they left their own shit on the toilet seat. Come on! You could at least get some toilet paper and actually wipe it up! Don't you people do that at home?
      Last edited by protege; 02-11-2009, 06:18 PM. Reason: quote tag :)

Comment

Is it bad manners to revive a 4 day old thread?

If so: Sorry.
        If not:

Not long ago we were on a ROAD TRIP ^_^ and stopped at a rest area...

Rather nice on, good clean lookin place, smelled decent...

I walk into the male restroom and walk right the hell out

Dad: "Where the hell are you going?"
        Me: "Im going to piss in the bushes over there -->"
        Dad: *walks into the restroom*
        Dad: "Tell me when you're done..."
        A swift blow to end defiance, a thousand voices silenced in fire.

Comment

Weirdly, it's usually the ladies toilets that get trashed, at least in my experience. Sometimes it's due to kiddies; as in, Mum takes kiddies into the toilet with her, leaves them by the sinks while she goes and pees. In the meantime, kiddies trash sink area. -.-
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Part of my duties as a Cart Stooge is to perform the hourly bathroom check (even when we have the male front end manager is on duty......the female ones check the ladies room themselves but he doesn't check the mens *shakes head*). Twice now I have had to grab some rubber gloves from the service desk in order to deal with a "present" left for us. A big fat #2 covered with so much clean paper so as to be unflushable. The first time, there was so much paper I had to phsyical remove it from the toilet until it was flushable. The second time, I was able to just hold a clump of paper until the rest went down the hole, then release it.

The saddest part? These ain't kid sized dumps.

Comment

Recently I spoke with someone who worked in a Subway down in Texas.

One time, he got a "Beavis" who asked to use the restroom after devouring his sandwich. Then he sent them in....then he got an ominous feeling once the Beavis Left. Sure enough, he walked in and the urinal was on fire.

I've also thrown paper towels away at CSU and have found ashes and burned paper towels in there. Are these guys smoking TP?!
              Kangaroo Squee!

Comment

This is some of the things I have found in the restrooms that those busted luck bastard customers like to leave.

1. Shit all over the walls, floor, on the stall itself, on the outside of the toilet. We were visited by the dancing shit takers who apparently like to dance whilst they shit!

2. "White Stuff" on the stalls of the men and women's restrooms.

3. Crack pipe found in women's restroom (homemade one)

4. Women's underwear both shit and blood covered in womens restroom

5. A ginormous log of shit lovingly wrapped and set behind the toilet as "punishment" for the toilet being out of order

6. Vomit everywhere; ceiling (dont ask), walls, floor, sink, stalls, the cot thing we have that serves as somewhere to sit, change babies etc

7. Gang writing (dont wanna mess with that...a friend of mine had the living shit beat out of him for removing said writing by the ones that did it.)

8. opened alchaholic drink

9. Weed roaches

10. Weed

lovely huh

If customers bitch and complain about bathrooms then why the hell mess em; up in the first place? DUMBASSES
                NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

Quoth BarbieGirl View Post
                  I even found a vibrator once, (seriously why would you need that at the movies??????)
                  You just never know when one will come in handy.

Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Mmm, yes. The many horror stories of Turd Ferguson and the Ass Sprinkler of DOOM. <dun dun DUN>

We had one a few weeks ago. I was fortunate enough to not see it, smell it or have to clean it. Supposedly the offending creature had poopied up the wall behind the toilet, and the remaining 3 walls of the crime scene. Then tried to clean it up (or spread it) with one of our ads.

Comment

Quoth Sebine View Post
                      Is it bad manners to revive a 4 day old thread?
                      We auto-lock threads after people haven't posted in them for approximately six months - four days is fine

Rapscallion

Comment

The worst I've found is something that could have possibly been shit in the middle of the bathroom floor. And some smeared on the toilet seat, but it looked like they had tried to clean it off at least. There tended to be a lot of piss around the toilet if we got busy, a mop and some bleach took care of that generally.

My coworker once found a couple grams of cocaine scattered all over the bathroom. And we were trained to never push down garbage because of needles (god knows I would never stick my hand in the garbage can anyway!), which were actually a pretty common occurence.

People used to put paper towel down the toilet all the time, and jam it in behind the garbage can (it was one of those ones with the peaked top and the swinging lid, if that makes sense...)

I think ours was a pretty clean bathroom, especially for a gas station. It was locked and if someone looked as if they were going to be doing something unsavoury in the bathroom we just said it was out of order. I always got a kick out of the ones who said "well can we use the staff bathroom?" because we didn't have one. Half the time they didn't believe us either.
                        “Bad taste creates many more millionaires than good taste.”

-Charles Bukowski

Comment

The absolute worst I've seen was at school today, in the student union. I go in in the morning, and it looks like someone had the runs something awful, and forgot to flush. NO big deal, I just go to the next stall over. Then, later that afternoon, I go back in, and someone, possibly the same person had puked in a sink. I think I'll be using the 3rd floor bathrooms from now on.
                          All Hail Blortash, King of the Time Traveling Space Bears, who comes to us from Future Year 3032, known to us Earth Mortals as Regular 3032.

Comment

Quoth Digitalpotato View Post
                            I have to wonder just what in the hell people in CSU are DOING inside our bathrooms. I sometimes walk into the bathrooms to find piss and shit all over the floor, in the sink, in the urinals, even on the walls, and in general, everywhere BUT inside the toilets. Even some people have done stuff like scribble on the wall with shit.

Do I have to put some of these guys in DIAPERS if they can't properly use the toilet like a civilized human being? One of our janitors retired from the Air Force and is old enough to be my grandfather and is only doing this because he's bored. (he comes to the Subway a lot) He doesn't have to put up with that!
                            Oh god don't tell me about it!

I work at arbys and there was one time we walked in to find our toilet broken, and shit EVERYWHERE in the mens restroom.. Also like about two weeks ago, someone left a large pile of shit on the back of the toilet seat.. what the hell!?

and haven't you noticed men tend to not pee IN the hole? like Igo in there to clean and theres pee everywhere on the floor its like they can't handle their own dingdong!

Comment

Hey!, I handle my dingdong quite well thankyou.
                              If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

A former manager of mine said when she worked in the Juniors department......
                                girls would take in ALL sizes of the prom dress they wanted to the fitting room, and pee all over the ones they DIDN'T want, just to make sure no other gal in the area had the same prom dress as she did.

Wowsers! Thousands of dollars of dresses ruined so no one would show up the vandal at her own prom!
                                I no longer fear HELL.
                                I work in RETAIL.

Comment

Working...
                                X