This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• return underwear?

Does anyone have to deal with people returning loose underwear? I find it disgusting even with the ticket still on them.

It's usually women that do this a lot at my store. Sometimes men too but it's still sealed in the plastic bag so nobody cares. Usually they grab the wrong size and you can tell the seal wasn't damanged or reattached. no worries.

But some women would bring a whole bag of panties I send them to lingerie department cause they have to be return there. But who comes in trying to return 20+ panties?

Why are women underwear out of the bag and sitting on the table loose? I mean why not sell it in packs like the mens?

That way you know that it wasn't open or that what they buy isn't a return that got mixed in accidentaly. Because after sending them to lingerie I do not know if the cashier is doing it as a chargeback or tossing them back on the table. Some of them do not care about the job at all and leave it on the counter and do not tell the other employees why it's there.

Because in the chargeback area I never seen underwear being chargebacked, I dunno if it's send somewhere else.

I mean I've seen people wanting to return clothing with food stains, now what do you think happens to the items of people returning underwear? I'm just saying.
Working...
X