This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth TravisRB69 View Post
    Wow, he sure looks busy! Let's walk or turn right in front of him!

Doing so is usually accompanied by a glare, slowing down drastically even though I OBVIOUSLY stepped aside to let them pass, an elbow, or the thing that pisses me off the most, coming to a dead stop in exactly the same spot I am obviously working and taking their sweet time to closely inspect every single label of every single product to the finest detail.

Doing so is usually NOT accompanied by the words "Excuse me" or "sorry."
    I think my son has been shopping in your store learning by bad example, he does the same to me daily while shopping, cleaning house, cooking dinner etc.
    Tamezin

Comment

without fail almost everyday when i walk in the doors im either stuck behind a VERY VERY slow person, or someone is walking out and runs into me.

when i need to get by i just say excuse me. usually i let them go first unless i have a handtruck thats full and heavy.

no matter where i am, at work or shopping somewhere else, i always have to move, or merge. always. the other person never ever moves. am i invisible?

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
        Mine is: Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!
        Edited for my amusement.
        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth sarasquirrel View Post
          no matter where i am, at work or shopping somewhere else, i always have to move, or merge. always. the other person never ever moves. am i invisible?
          That's because you have a little thing called "manners". I have the same problem. I've actually been working on not getting out of their way and making them move.

Geek King - For some reason, even though I know it's not Sci-Fi, I have always thought that "Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill!" should have been sent up to the Satellite of Love.
          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
            Geek King - For some reason, even though I know it's not Sci-Fi, I have always thought that "Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill!" should have been sent up to the Satellite of Love.
            IIIIIIIIIIIIIIt's breasticaboobical chesticamammical pendular globular fun!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
              They did some non sci-fi stuff, the PSA episode being a favorite of mine. Probably couldn't get the rights to do it, or something.

I always hoped to see Satan's Cheerleaders done MST3K-style, too.
              The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
              "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
              Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth wraiths_crono View Post
                Now, odd thing about this post, its not limited to stores, when I worked in a warehouse, I almost killed my boss because he decided the full loaded forklift could stop on a dime, and NOT send things flying across the building if I hit the breaks full on, because HE HAD to cross in front of a moving vehicle. Gah id hate to see him in a store...
                Speaking of forklifts, have you seen the Staplerfahrer Klaus video? Be sure observe Rule #1 if you watch it.
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                  Speaking of forklifts, have you seen the Staplerfahrer Klaus video? Be sure observe Rule #1 if you watch it.
                  It's also somewhat gory. I laughed my head off at it, but I'd advise caution for those at work or those with a weak stomach.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                  X