This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• take a picture,it will last longer

Okay so this morning I go come in and start setting up for the day.I open the store and then go up to the front desk to get my newspapers and newspaper money from the night. Well me and the front guy desk have our typical spiel.

God what's that smell,oh wait thats jerk smell,Jeremy must be here.

He responds: Look they let losers work here now.
    (this goes on for a few mins)

Well I turn around and there is this woman staring at me like death. I get my crap and head back to the store.Her eyes follow me all the way back to the store.Then she stares at me eating my muffin,then she stares at me stocking the cooler,then when I'm surfing the internet. This crap went on for at least an hour. And you how must people will stop staring when you look at them,not this bitch. It could be because she couldn't believe that us "workers" have diagolue with each other or could be because I'm wearing jeans(shes in heels and a pant suit).Or most likely shes just an SC.

Were you wearing anything shiny? She might have been mesmerized by that.
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

I HATE when people do that. It infuriates me.
      There's a girl in my ceramics class at school who I can see staring at me out of the corner of my eye. When I look up because I know she's looking at me(it's not like I'm making anything remarkable in the class), she still just stares back at me.

Comment

I just stare back. They're trying to make you uncomfortable. So make them uncomfortable.

Comment

She was trying to steal your soul. You need to hang a garlic chain by each door.

Comment

As my friend's mate will tell you, or told me last night, I apparently loathe uncomfortable silences. She has a thing for just staring at me, and waiting. Because, eventually, some ridiculous shit falls out of my mouth if I get uncomfortable.
            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

People with staring problems. Ugh....gotta love them. Love to hate them, that is.

What I do in traffic when people in the other lanes stare at me is I pretend to pick my nose or go psychotic or start dancing really crazy or try to rap along with my music.

What I started doing the other night at work....pretending to be a vampire. Damn Underworld movies. I hissed at someone in the hallway who I caught checking out my rear end, then I tried to "show" my teeth. I hope he thinks I'm insane.
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

When people stare at me, I stare back.

If that doesn't work, I dance.

Last resort? Hissing.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I've been known to cross my eyes and try to touch the tip of my tongue to my nose.

I never succeed, but they quickly look somewhere else.

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
                    When people stare at me, I stare back.

If that doesn't work
                    I ask them in a loud clear voice so everyone around me can hear

"are you okay, you seem to be staring at me?"

makes them stop almost everytime!
                    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                      Were you wearing anything shiny? She might have been mesmerized by that.
                      LMAO

So, did you wink and blow kisses at her?
                      whohatesshrimp?

Comment

Since I'm a total screwball, if someone's gonna stare at me I might as well be doing something to be worth staring at.

Like dancing.
                        Or talking to the merchandise.
                        Or wigging out.

And then acting like I never did a thing.

Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Working...
                        X