This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dash Off Shoplifter

Yesterday, when I came back from my break, I found out that the FEM saw a shoplifter hurrying out of the store. She gave a description to the police officer that showed up and the items were retrieved. It turned out that the thief stole paper towels, toilet paper, cans of soup, and cans of baby formula. One of my coworkers rung up the stolen items for the police officer and the cart of stolen items is currently behind the service desk with a note.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Ummm, the baby formula I can understand but why paper towels and toilet rolls?

Maybe there's haemhorroids or something?

And ditto for the soup...why on earth would you steal soup?
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Hungry maybe? And let's face it, times are tough and everyone needs toilet paper. Though I agree, it's kind of an odd mix and one would think a little difficult to pocket away?
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

looks like some basic needs items
        tp, baby stuff, and some food for the parents

tho yes, hard to hide a lot of cans.

Comment

Yeah, if you're that desperate, those are some necessities, but you would think there'd be easier/safer/less conspicuous places to steal the tp and paper towels from.

Comment

Baby formula being ripped off is a huge loss. That stuff is not cheap, by any means.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Food banks are usually a better first choice than theft

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                Baby formula being ripped off is a huge loss. That stuff is not cheap, by any means.
                That was why I said that I could get the logic of baby formula being stolen, but I didn't get the rest. It's a high risk item at our store, along with the standard beauty goods and medicines.
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
                X