This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• god i hate liers

So, I have been having a few really bad days in a row last week. well one story kind sticks out in my head right now.

ME: yay me!
    SC: stupid car in the drive through

background: skinny=non-fat milk and sugar free syrup. that is important to know

ME: HI! welcome to random coffee shop how are you doing!?
    SC: I want a vanilla latte
    ME: Ok what else for you?
    SC: I would like a skinny white mocha
    ME: I'm sorry sir we cant make the white mocha skinny for you we can make it non fat if you would like
    SC: *talks to the girl next to him* She said that she has had it before. She wants a Skinny White Mocha.
    ME: (LIAR!!!!! ) skinny means sugar free and non-fat milk. We dont have sugar free syrup for the white mocha but we are able to make it non-fat for you.
    SC: Why did the other people make it skinny for her?
    ME: (they didnt-_-)They couldnt have. No one has sugar free syrup for that drink.
    SC: Yes they do.
    ME: Sir no they dont.
    SC: Then how did they make it?
    ME: (SHOOT ME NOW!!! PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!! ) They didnt. $xx.xx see you at the window

think god i was not the one at the window.

It sounds to me like someone made her a nonfat one and let her think it was a skinny.

Comment

Quoth Shpepper View Post
      It sounds to me like someone made her a nonfat one and let her think it was a skinny.
      Yea thats what im thinking...but we have people come through that cant have sugar so i feel like i have to tell them...and i get this -_-

Comment

I understand completely. It's why I don't work food service anymore. I couldn't take the EW's and the SC's who thought that they could do my job better that I did it.

Comment

Methinks your coworkers made one and didn't explain the difference.

But yea, I always love the people who insist that you can do something you can't, and proceed to insist that your co-worker did something they couldn't or weren't supposed to do.

I'm in sales. So for me especially it makes no sense for someone to argue with me over what I can or can't sell them. Sometimes I want to say, "No sir, I don't feel like making any money today- you just walk on out that door." Seriously, if I could sell it to you, I would!
          I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

I always love the people who insist that you can do something you can't, and proceed to insist that your co-worker did something they couldn't or weren't supposed to do.
            I had a woman do this with the cashback option at the gas station I worked at. See there was no cashback option. Lady decides to try and lie to me and tell me that my co-worker gave her cashback, I even asked her who did it and when. I told her we physically could not do it on our till. I stopped short of turning the screen around to show her (would have ended up ripping a bunch of cords up to do it.), she also said they gave her $60 which is funny, because unless we had a massive amount of change there wasn't going to be $60 in that till. Less than $30 total. no more than $15-$20 in $5's tops.
            “Bad taste creates many more millionaires than good taste.”

-Charles Bukowski

Comment

Quoth Shpepper View Post
              That was my thought precisely.
              "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Maybe they made one for her & told her what she wanted to hear so they could get rid of her faster.

Comment

Heh. Reminds me of this one: http://notalwaysright.com/he-who-eat...ughs-best/1444
                  "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
                    Oh, ICK. Just reading the junk in that shake I feel sick.

Black coffee, no sweetener, stat!
                    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth Shpepper View Post
                      Very common. I can walk into just about any coffee shop around here, ask for an "iced cappucino" and get an iced latte, without anyone saying anything about it.
                      Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

People hear what they wanna hear. Especially EW's and SC's.

It's enirely possible, even probable, that the other workers told this fuck-trumpet the about the non-skinny dilemma, but she didn't listen. OR, she wanted to stir up trouble this time by pulling the 'but they did it before' card.

We're all familiar with THAT card.
                        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Working...
                        X