This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tomato Customer

Yesterday, a customer came up to the service desk and mentioned that he was overcharged for tomatoes. I checked on the register to see if he was charged for the right ones which he was and I went to check the sign and saw the price the customer mentioned.

I did the refund and asked the customer for his credit card since that's how he paid. The customer told me that I never asked him that before and I showed him how he paid. He started acting like I was wasting his time. He handed me his card and I started to run it through the machine. He snatched the card from me and told me that he he would do it himself. He even accused me of being nasty and he left after he signed and I gave him a copy of the return slip and put the original in the drawer.

I double checked with my service desk coworker involving the credit card part. She mentioned that I do ask when customers paid with a credit card and they're making a return.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

You're actually supposed to simply reverse the charge on the card since it's NOT "their money", but the card issuer's. I'm sure he would have been to dumb and thick to comprehend that, though.

Comment

That's what I did. The money went back on the credit card.
      My Fanfic Page
      My Fiction Page
      My Social Group
      My Pet Social Group
      My You Tube Channel

Comment

Working...
      X