X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its called TACT.

.....and you don't have it.

SC: Ew! Uh, is that a mole on your neck?

Me: ....yeah.

SC: Can I see it closer?

Me: ....no.

SC: **leans in** Its raised.

Me: Yes, I know, I've had it since I was a fetus.

SC: You really should have a dermatologist look at that.

Me: You have a superfantastic day buh-bye.

wtf bitch? The mole in question is tiny and quite harmless, I'm certain. But as long as we are pointing out each other's flaws, might I suggest you quickly run out for some bleach and/or clippers for that fine woman-stache you've got going on? You might want to have a stylist look at that. No, don't lean in. I don't need to see it any closer.

So you've got a beauty mark on your neck. Good for S.O. target practice. *winkwink*

People can be so rude. Might as well comment on freckles (which they do).
    "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth elysia View Post
      But as long as we are pointing out each other's flaws, might I suggest you quickly run out for some bleach and/or clippers for that fine woman-stache you've got going on? You might want to have a stylist look at that.
      She might want to see a doctor instead to get her hormones checked. You can't do a decent sex change without the hormones.
      Last edited by Broomjockey; 02-20-2009, 10:06 PM. Reason: fixed your tag
      Labor boards have info on local laws for free
      HR believes the first person in the door
      Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
      Document everything
      CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
        She might want to see a doctor instead to get her hormones checked. You can't do a decent sex change without the hormones.
        Is that taking place before or after the scheduled surgery to correct her Cranial-Rectal Inversion?

I guess this OP is a perfect example of the old saying:

Class is something money can't buy. Either you have it or you don't.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I once had a zit that thought it would be funny to park itself on my lip and I got asked if I was having a herpes outbreak by a customer!!! I was so angry I think I may have just disappeared into the back.

Comment

There is a special place in hell for customers who think it's appropriate to comment on a stranger's personal appearance just because they work with the public.

I had a guy come in the other day while I was reading my e-mails on the computer. I was concentrating closely on the screen. He said, "You having as bad day? You look miserable." I said "I wasn't having a bad day until someone came in and told me I had a miserable look on my face." He was too dense to know that I was talking about him.

That's pretty mild compared to some of the other comments I've received.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Wow. That customer would hate to see my body! I probably have a hundred moles. And yes, I get them checked annually. And have had seven removals so far, all of which have left scars.
              Seshat's self-help guide:
              1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
              2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
              3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
              4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

" You're so skinny!"
                "Not really, I'm a healthy weight, anyway, to answer your question..."
                "You need to eat more! It's not healthy to diet all the time."
                "I don't diet, I eat healthily. Now, as you were saying."
                "Men prefer curves! You'll never get a man looking like that!"
                "I HAVE a man, thankyou."
                "Oh. Does he prefer children, cause you look like a child!"

Last time I checked children don't have a rack or arse like mine. Also, don't you tell me men like curves. You don't have curves. You have FAT.
                Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

And thus I am thankful that while former coworkers may have commented on the occasional pimple from Hell, customers wouldn't say a word.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

You're so tall...
                    How Tall are you...?
                    Really, you don't know?
                    Do you play basketball...?

Yer, I know the feeling.
                    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

"Wow, you have really big boobs!"
                      (They really aren't that big...C cup breasts are big...but not that large....and they only look that big because I am short and have a small body frame. If I were 5'6 I bet they'd look smaller)

"Those tits are so huge, do you have back problems?"
                      Again with the big ol titty routine.....god I HATE the term "Big old titties".....anyway NO they are NOT that big and NO I do NOT have back problems and NO I do NOT tip over if I bend forward.

"Your butt is really round"
                      I thought women were supposed to have round behinds? I guess I was wrong.
                      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Wow. Some people are missing a stellar chance to shut up. Why is it that they feel that they should comment on a stranger's appearance? Idiots.
                        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                        -----
                        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                          "Wow, you have really big boobs!"
                          (They really aren't that big...C cup breasts are big...but not that large....and they only look that big because I am short and have a small body frame. If I were 5'6 I bet they'd look smaller)

"Those tits are so huge, do you have back problems?"
                          Again with the big ol titty routine.....god I HATE the term "Big old titties".....anyway NO they are NOT that big and NO I do NOT have back problems and NO I do NOT tip over if I bend forward.

"Your butt is really round"
                          I thought women were supposed to have round behinds? I guess I was wrong.
                          This thread is useless without pics.

Comment

I had 3 separate instances of some random stranger giving me advice on getting rid of my acne.

Now, I don't think it was really THAT bad--I was able to cover it up easy with makeup for Prom. I just didn't bother with makeup in high school and part of college. And I don't have scars or anything, just some red dots that refuse to vanish.

Either way, *throws boot at them*
                            "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                              You're so tall...
                              How Tall are you...?
                              Really, you don't know?
                              Do you play basketball...?

Yer, I know the feeling.
                              Been there, done that, got the postcard crazylegs. Cheap PoS, but it's not exactly a 5 star location >_>

Though I'll admit I am guilty of asking "how tall are you?" to people who are taller than me really though, considering how few people I meet who are over 6'5", it's not THAT bad...right?

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post
                              I had 3 separate instances of some random stranger giving me advice on getting rid of my acne.
                              Nowhere near the same category, but I had several customers at Wendy's provide me with good suggestions for helping with my stutter. ...Come to think of it, with the exception of that one douchebag, the customers were really decent about my stuttering. Why the hell have I been obsessing over this for so long? *slinks back to the corner to avoid threadjacking any further*
                              Your true character is who you are when no one is looking.
                              --Unknown

Comment

Working...
                              X