This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Who do I call to complain?"

So tonight I'm at work, and overhear a customer arguing with the manager about change. He was pissed off that a driver couldn't give him 20 cents (we don't carry loose change). The assistant manager stated the driver probably assumed it would be part of his tip (of course, this sets the SC on another tangent about how he shouldn't have to tip us).

So the SC orders a pizza for carryout after arguing and tells the assistant loudly "Just bring it out to my f*cking car". Assistant manager may be kind of a dick sometimes, but he doesn't deserve that crap, he works damn hard.

Anyway, I'm on my way to my car a few minutes later when I hear a loud "Excuse me? HEY!" and see the same SC scowling at me. He asks why I ignored him, I tell him "Sorry, I have some hearing loss and can't hear you". He mumbles something, I ask him to repeat it, he apologizes. Then tries to get me to admit that I hate my asst mgr (sorry bub, I'm not siding with you). Then demands to get a corporate phone number so he can complain (PJ's did away with the corporate number, you can only complain online now). I tell him this, he asks for the GM's name, I tell him. He scowls and keeps trying to get me to admit I hate my asst mgr in not so many words.

Talked to the asst later, turns out the GM has stopped taking orders from this guy entirely in the past because he ALWAYS complains about everything, right down to how brown the crust is on the pizza, and always tries to pick fights with the drivers.
Working...
X