Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That the one thing I don't miss, but do in a way, about not working in pizza.... the crazy customers wanting things "not as dark" or "darker" even when you send out "dough with a tad bit of crust-like outside" and "charcoal that cracks when attempting to cut the solid mass"

They're annoying when you deal with them -- but at least you can feel a bit "revengeful" when you're attempting to satisfy them with the crap they want to "prove a point" (which is basically what they wanted in the first place)

Comment

With the sucky economy I've noticed a lot of these"I want a job"people. They come in everyday and its the same crap.The pound their fist down and can't understand why I can't hire them today. The funny thing is when we hired a few of these people,they quit within a week. Everyone wants a job but doesn't want to work.

Comment

Quoth candyshopgirl View Post
        With the sucky economy I've noticed a lot of these"I want a job"people. They come in everyday and its the same crap.The pound their fist down and can't understand why I can't hire them today. The funny thing is when we hired a few of these people,they quit within a week. Everyone wants a job but doesn't want to work.
        There's a very fine line between persistence and being an annoying douchewaffle.

As to your second point, I'd wager those folks probably didn't realize how hard the job really is.
        "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Working...
        X