This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tip for thieves...

Earlier on my shift I had this sweet old lady give me a cruddy, fiflthy shitty five dollar bill. But she nice so I take it, and put it in the tray where we put strange bills. (Torn ones, $2 bills, etc). I'm glad I did because Karma worked out for once!

So dude comes into Hellstore. He grabs two peanut M&M's. I see this. He goes to the ice cream cooler, grabs a ice cream pint. Fiddles around alittle. Comes back and puts the ice cream and ONE peanut M&Ms on the counter.

Thief: I forgot my foodstamp card, I'll go get it and come back, but can I have four quarters??? (Hands me a TEN DOLLAR BILL).

ME: Sure! *Scans his bag of M&Ms*
    SC: Wait! I don't want those!
    ME: I know. (puts the ice cream and bag on the floor). "Thats for the one in your pocket.
    SC: I er put them back!
    ME: No you didnt. You grab two, went over there, and put in your pocket.
    SC: OH COME ON MAN! Fine, do you want them back?
    Me: Why? you paid for them *Puts the ten in the till, grabs crappy 5 dollar bill, 3 ones, and 91 cents., No four quarters* Here you go.
    SC: Uh... this five is really rusty can I have anoth-
    ME: *laughing* What do you think? You just tried to steal from me.
    SC: *Looks at me, glaring* I didn't think you'd see with those shitty eyes of yours!
    *walks out, kicking my door open as he leaves*

I told chip guy about it. He told me I should have retorted that my eyes are just a diversion and that i really have pyschic vision all the time. I told McGoddess, and she suggested To retort about the five dollar should have been. "That's Karma bro..."

So yeah. I use to steal when I was younger. I was never so dumb to steal from a tiny store where everything is seen, a tiny candy bag, and hand the clerk a ten dollar bill and ask for change.

I should have just kept it all but whatever.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Nah, you should have said your eyes are mechanical, giving you visual properties far beyond those of a mere biological human.

Like in Repo.
    "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

I just hope you don't let simple minded retards and especially theives get you down when they try to insult you and make disparaging remarks about the way you look.

You may have interesting eyes, but at least you aren't a thief with no stealth stealing M&Ms!

The next time someone makes a comment about your eyes, make up a really good story....and say that they are fake...you can pop them out....roll them around on the floor, and they are like security cameras which you can see from your watch.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Petty theft has never made sense for me. If you're going to steal something, steal something.
        M&Ms. Honestly. You fail at life.
        Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

Good job! I'm not sure what is "wrong" with your eyes but it was extra crappy for him to insult you like that.

Comment

The thief, probably just said that, because you was caught. Like what was said earlier, if you are going to steal something, then steal something.......that is worth going to jail for
            Under The Moon Paranormal Research
            San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Bravo!
              A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

I still had to read about this, even though you told me this morning!

You are too full of awesome,Hubby.
                "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Quoth Apathy View Post
                  Petty theft has never made sense for me. If you're going to steal something, steal something.
                  Like the engine out of a car. Then blow it up.

And if all else fails you can steal the wheels from a car and use them for a tire-swing.

....what?
                  Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth KorporateKitty View Post
                    Good job! I'm not sure what is "wrong" with your eyes but it was extra crappy for him to insult you like that.
                    One of my eyes is bigger then the other. Its noticible. It also makes me slightly crosseyed. (Though that I don't see at all when I look in a mirror). So naturally its the number one insult i get.
                    Military Spouse Support.

Comment

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post
                      Nah, you should have said your eyes are mechanical, giving you visual properties far beyond those of a mere biological human
                      "Good eyes Murph'"

"The best money can buy"
                      Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. Dr Cox - Scrubs

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                        One of my eyes is bigger then the other. Its noticible. It also makes me slightly crosseyed. (Though that I don't see at all when I look in a mirror). So naturally its the number one insult i get.
                        Wait...really? I've seen quite a few pictures and never noticed. Huh. You're handsome,anyway.

Plaidman is one sexy beast
                        "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                          Please direct our attentions to pictographs (pictures) so that we may judge (or not?) for ourselves.
                          Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
                            Please direct our attentions to pictographs (pictures) so that we may judge (or not?) for ourselves.
                            http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...=658192&page=1

First four pics are me. They are older. I don't keep my hair long anymore, and I shave alot more.

Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
                            Wait...really? I've seen quite a few pictures and never noticed. Huh. You're handsome,anyway.

Plaidman is one sexy beast
                            Heh. I'd say what I think of you, but we both get banned and sent to a adult website. *whistle*
                            Military Spouse Support.

Comment

Almost broke rule number one,you jerk.

Comment

Working...
                              X