This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refund Check Customer

Yesterday, a customer came up wanting to cash her refund check. I asked her for ID and when I saw that she had a refund check, I let her know that we could only cash payroll checks.

The customer mentioned that one of our other stores cashed her check in the past but they sent her to the store I'm at since they didn't have enough money to cash her check. I paged the store director to get approval for cashing the check but my service desk coworker told me that I didn't need to do that and went to check with someone about cashing refund checks. When she came back up to the desk, she told the customer the same thing I did. The customer ended up leaving without getting her check cashed.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Ah yes, the old "they let me do it last time" trick. Love it even more when "last time" was before the place even opened

Comment

And policies don't change in a year? That's why you go to a bank or a place that actually IS a check-cashing place.
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
      X