Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aid of Rite =/= Mart of K. (very short)

One day last summer when I was facing cosmetics I came across a small package of cushioned tweezers that came from Kmart, thrown onto one of the bottom shelves. I asked the nearby store manager and she rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah, someone tried to return it but threw a fit when we told them no."

The tweezers were later sticker priced and put into the clearance section. A woman later brought them and was so happy to get them for such a good price.

The interesting thing? Kmart is just a mile drive away.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Quoth ralerin View Post
    The interesting thing? Kmart is just a mile drive away.
    J....j....j....JUST A MILE!?!?!?! ARE YOU MAD?!?!?!? HAVE YOU NO BRAINS?!?!?!? A WHOLE MILE?!?!?!? Why on EARTH should such gods among men like SC's have to travel more then an inch out of the way?!?!?!?!? BLASPHEMY!!!!?!?!?!

I'm surprised that no lawsuits or police threats were given. To an SC one inch extra is too far.
    "It's times like these that make me wanna go straight."
    James from Pokémon.

Comment

That sounds like something our store would do.

Good to meet a fellow Rank Aid employee.

Comment

Did the manager accept the return to get rid of them or did the customer shove them into a shelf?

Comment

idk how this happened but somehow some black radiance makeup made it into our store...we dont carry that brand! i threw it in damages but it made it back to the floor. thing is we cant damage it either becasue its not in our system. some moron probably took it back

Comment

Working...
          X