Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UGH!!! CLEAN the damned thing before you hand it to me!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AngryHippie, I answered your question about the 5-string tension thing in the new thread.

And for Wade, thank you very much for lending the thread, we had a good time here I hope you'll get appropriate payment for fixing your buddies' instruments in the future.
    A man can be stupid and not know it, but not if he is married.

Comment

Hello, everybody!

I guess since a new thread's been started in the off-topic forum, I'll conclude this by saying:

RootedPhoenix: it really depends on the type of fretboard and construction of the instrument. I would never oil a maple fretboard. The majority of fretboards are rosewood, but some of the more expensive instruments use ebony. If you want to try a small amount of olive oil (a little dab will do ya), that might do the trick, though this is mostly for classical guitars. For electrics, usually a good cleaning with high-quality polish and some FingerEase will suffice.

Angry Hippie: I had totally forgotten about Rondo Music. They really do offer some GREAT instruments in a budget price range.

Pac Man: Was going to recommend some of the Ibanez short-scale basses until I saw you ordered a new instrument. Let me know how it turns out.

This was a fun thread!

Comment

Working...
      X