This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth teller View Post
    its like this this they hear the guy say nuggests and they go ohh that sounds nice i want some to and forget what there doing. its classic oooh shiny syndrom
    *stands up* Hi my name is SG15Z and I have the "oooh shiny syndrome"!

Comment

My customers know when I'm hitting the bathroom. It can be dead in the store, I go off to the restroom, and while I was in there, four people come in and my coworker has to deal with them all alone.

We also have days where certain drinks somehow turn into the drink of the day, and it seems like EVERYONE is ordering them.
      My webcomic is called Sidekick Girl. Val's job is kinda like retail, except instead of corporate's dumb policies, it's the Hero Agency, and the SC's are trying to take over the world.

Comment

This happens everywhere, not just in retail. Most of the offices I worked in over the years suffered from what we called "feast or famine." There was either too much work that needed to be done yesterday, or things were very, very quiet. Unfortunately, the place I worked the longest (21 years) was not like that. It was like a treadmill that just kept getting faster. Happily, I'm not there anymore.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
        X