This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Wipe Them Counters

Ten minutes to close last night my coworker and I was finishing our close. Wiping counters, doing the floor on the line. We are out of tomatos, olives, and just turned our oven off for cleaning. In walks this couple. My coworker lets them know what we are out of right off the bat cause when we are of tomatos that is sure to bring on a bitchfest. I keep wiping my counters and said excuse me as I was wiping. Next thing I know this lady is storming out and muttering something about being rude. I am totally clueless and just standing there. Lady comes back and opens the door. Starts yelling out how rude we are and how she comes in here all the time and she was calling the general manager. I am still clueless on wtf is going on. Lady closes door, walks off, then comes back. She wants my name and is still going on and on. I asked her what is the problem....

SC: You kept wiping the counter in front of us. You are rude.
    Me: I said excuse me. I am sorry.
    Coworker (from the back room laughing): I heard her ma'am she said excuse me
    SC: No you didn't. You just kept wiping the counter and that is so rude. I want your name.
    Me: My name is LittleRedhead. But ma'am I did say excuse me. I am sorry you didn't hear me.
    SC: No you didn't.

And she kept on until she stormed out the door. I am still clueless on what the hell her problem was.

Quoth Little Redhead View Post
    ... I am still clueless on what the hell her problem was.
    Her problem was your lips did not immediately gravitate to her ass and begin the anal mouth massage she demands from everyone who serves her.
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Little Redhead View Post
      I am still clueless on what the hell her problem was.
      She's an SC with a piece of wood lodged firmly in her rectum.
      If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
        Her problem was your lips did not immediately gravitate to her ass and begin the anal mouth massage she demands from everyone who serves her.
        Sheldon, the visuals I get from reading your comments are quite vivid, and often disgusting. You are the master.
        Labor boards have info on local laws for free
        HR believes the first person in the door
        Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
        Document everything
        CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
          Sheldon, the visuals I get from reading your comments are quite vivid, and often disgusting. You are the master.
          Thank you. :-) I extract what I've learned in life and use it.

Comment

Thank you. :-) I extract what I've learned in life and use it.

So you put your mouth directly on the customers ass.

Only joking, only joking
            Under The Moon Paranormal Research
            San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

More likely, He's learned from the maestro of 'Squick' Aka. Gravekeeper.

Comment

Ugh. The sad thing is, she's the type that probably would have gone and complained to your manager about how the place wasn't clean enough if you hadn't been wiping down the counters. I think she just wanted to listen to her own voice.

Comment

Quoth powerboy View Post
                  So you put your mouth directly on the customers ass.

Only joking, only joking
                  "customer" implies that I get paid for the service. This is volunteer work. hahaha

Comment

She's someone who expects anyone in the service industry to completely stop what they're doing and give her their complete and undivided attention. Thinking of wiping something while she's deciding what to order? Don't even think about it. Have to ask your coworker a work-realted question? How dare you be distracted! Etc etc etc...
                    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

"customer" implies that I get paid for the service. This is volunteer work. hahaha
                      Rimshot.

If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

I totally agree, had the counter been dirty, the SC would have had a bitchstorm of code red proportions about "ZOMG! DIRTY! UNACCEPTABLE! DIRTY COUNTERS!"
                        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Nyoibo View Post
                          Rimshot.
                          *blink, blink* Boo, hiss...
                          *might have to edit it to complete the joke*
                          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                            *blink, blink* Boo, hiss...
                            *might have to edit it to complete the joke*
                            Rim shots are no joking matter. hehehe

Comment

Rim shots are no laughing matter, but rim jobs are just puddles of fun!
                              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                              X