Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good lord! If it gets worse before it gets better, then I want to nominate this for a war story.

Comment

Quoth Caffienated_Caramel View Post
      Good lord! If it gets worse before it gets better, then I want to nominate this for a war story.
      Moderators are standing by to receive any PMs for nominations
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
        No.

What I have planned, it is better if there are no pictures and no witnesses.

We can have a celebration party afterwards. But the less you know of what happens, the better it is for everyone.

(And some people wonder why there are teenage boys out there who are much larger than me and still scared shitless of me......)
        No you really have me intrigued. Sounds like, without saying, some of the things that if I could get away with it, well, lets just leave it at that. There are advantages to being the "Big Scary Redhead"

Comment

Hey, don't leave me behind! I've got a nice heavy wood (no aluminum for this girl) baseball bat that hasn't seen any action in awhile.

After were done with the collection of monkey-fuckers can we bring them down to you Jester and go shark fishing?

Please?

Comment

Can I come? I know martial arts and can make blades!
            "There is a sadist inside me. She likes cake." - Krys Wolf, my friend

In a coffee shop in Whitehouse, Texas: "Unsupervised children will be given two shots of espresso and a free puppy."

Comment

Quoth sportsmom View Post
              After were done with the collection of monkey-fuckers can we bring them down to you Jester and go shark fishing?
              As I have said (to more than one teenage boy), I have a lot of friends with boats and an entire ocean to work with.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

*sends Jester a virtual orange soda and coil of rope*

No questions here.

Comment

Thanks Morgana....but I'll need a REAL orange soda (preferably Fanta). See, I may not drink caffeine, but I will need the sugar for the work I have ahead of me......

Still A Customer."

Comment

Okay, wading through the angry mob here, I gotta say I'm surprised that all three weren't banned on the spot with the threat of being arrested if they returned.
                    "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

I have an idea for F's fate.

It involves:
                      A lot of potatoes boiled in hot KY jelly
                      A tennis ball launcher
                      Some rope

If you can't come up with the idea, watch The Jerky Boys Movie.
                      Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

Y'all are silly.
                        ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

What makes you think all of us are joking?

Still A Customer."

Comment

Wait for me, please. I gotta summon the Washington Ave Bellsproutz and the East Side Lucky Ducks to come with us.
                            All Hail Blortash, King of the Time Traveling Space Bears, who comes to us from Future Year 3032, known to us Earth Mortals as Regular 3032.

Comment

Ok make sure you stop by and pick me up. I have alot of pent up rage I would love to unload on that jack ass

Comment

Swing by the UK and pick me up. I have a boyf and a lot of mates who ride motorbikes and who have a lot of respect for women and none for arseholes.
                                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                                X