This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAI GUYZ! AHM BACK!

I'm thinking I'll go cape-and-cane for this endeavor (well...duster and cane, but it does the job just the same). But with St Paty's day upon us what say you we pass the Jameson and shaleighleighs with DKM's "Basterds on Parade" blaring on the fleet of CS busses en route to...wherever we're going

I'll probably bring the k-bar and tazer just for the hell of it, I'll bet money he's a twitcher, but I'm hoping he's a pisser
    "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

Does Bushmills also qualify as a St. Paddy's drink?
      Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

Quoth 411guy View Post
        KKitty: Bringing the cheezburgers for the after-slaughter party?
        Yes, yes! cheezburgers for everyone!

Step 1. We can has slaughter?
        Step 2. Cheezburgers, we has them!

XD

Comment

Make sure you get them at Big Kahuna Burger, so we're sure to have tasty cheezburgers.
          Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

I'm lazy, I'll bring my hand crossbow.
            Meeeeoooow.....
            Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

Quoth 411guy View Post
              Does Bushmills also qualify as a St. Paddy's drink?
              Irish Whiskey? Abso-freakin-lutely!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Now come on, Jester. What in the world makes you think we're all going to just sit back and let YOU have all the fun? Huh? I mean, sure, you could probably do it better than most of us, but that's not the point.

As for me, I've got a nice collection of pointy things I've been dying to actually find a use for...
                What a wonderful thing humanity is-- passionate, intelligent, inquisitive, generous, fully of hope and joy, noble of spirit, and above all... delicious! -- LaCroix

Comment

I'm coming too- and I'll bring the electric cattle prod.
                  It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
                  -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Quoth mischugenah View Post
                    Now come on, Jester. What in the world makes you think we're all going to just sit back and let YOU have all the fun? Huh? I mean, sure, you could probably do it better than most of us, but that's not the point.
                    Thanks for the compliment.

I was just trying to keep everyone else out of trouble is all.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                    Still A Customer."

Comment

I have a mile of farmland, Coyotes, and neighbours that will look the other way. I think that's all I need.

(Hint; Wooden stakes; strong ropes that won't loosen, and Barbeque sauce.)

Comment

I have a lake and a "Holy crap that is huge!" Snapping Turtle.

Pics
                        What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

Quoth Salted Grump View Post
                          (Hint; Wooden stakes; strong ropes that won't loosen, and Barbeque sauce.)
                          Add in one pair of assless chaps and this could be just another Saturday night for me.
                          "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Has there been any news of Sucky Son and Sucky Father?

Comment

Ooh! Ooh! Road trip to the US? Count me in.

Does anyone have a rifle i can borrow? I'm a good shot.

Failing that i'll settle for ye olde bar brawl friends: A board wiht a nail in it, a broken bottle and a steak knife from home.

Also, i studied forensics, between me and our other forensic-minded members we'll be able to cover it up nicely.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                                I was just trying to keep everyone else out of trouble is all.
                                I keep thinking accessories before the fact, but whatever.

I'll make puppy dog eyes and do the quivering chin thing and stay out of jail.
                                Unseen but seeing
                                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                                3rd shift needs love, too
                                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                                X