This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My brothers story

My brother was recently hired at staples in the easy computer repair.

he came in after school and a full day with no food. and told us the story of the "The Stripper" (based on her outfit and her... smell...)

first he was working another computer when she comes up and demands they work on her computer he says with a coworker next to him "Im currently working on another computer, and i can't work another on until i finish it, your will have to wait"

the lady went to the mangers and claimed he said "No im not going to work on your computer."

managers came over found out what happened and cleared my brother.
    another coworker ran a virus check before, found she had not antivirius and livewire, told her she had to remove livewire and get an antivirius. she refused and left.
    she came back that day saying she had removed livewire and there where still viruses, they cann't do anything because she wont get an antivirus and they dont think she wants to pay for the work.
    after explain this over and over again the lady screams "WHO SAID PRICE WAS AN ISSUE!!! PRICE DOESNT MATTER!!!!! HOW MUCH IS IT!" they tell her "Well thats to much i dont have that..."

she left with the viruses...
    its wrong for me to laugh right.

Sounds about typical.

Tell him a fellow Staples Slave said hi.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
      No, not really.
      If I dropped everybody who occasionally said something stupid from my list of potential partners, I wouldn’t even be able to masturbate

Comment

In the IT field, it is never wrong to laugh...just make sure that the douchewaffle/clueless feeb/anal-dweling twat monkey is long gone first. Once the door closes, laugh away.
        I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Quoth Mongo Skruddgemire View Post
          In the IT field, it is never wrong to laugh...just make sure that the douchewaffle/clueless feeb/anal-dweling twat monkey is long gone first. Once the door closes, laugh away.
          I agree with you, Mongo...same for me but when they hang up....
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

In order to circumvent the whole "virus" thing on Limewire, I'll run about 3-4 searches at once (I only use it for audio) and then avoid the common files. Stuff like "track 1" or "britney spears girl shaking..." I'll stop there.

Girl is stoopid.
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

(based on her outfit and her... smell...)
              *hands over gallons of hand sanitizer and bleach*
              cos the computer might not be the only thing with a virus

Comment

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
                Sounds about typical.

Tell him a fellow Staples Slave said hi.
                *gasp* Dave replyed to a topic he didn't start!! *takes picture*
                Last edited by SG15Z; 04-03-2009, 12:47 AM.

Comment

You mean the ones on the computer, or the ones on her?
                  Sometimes life is altered.
                  Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                  Uneasy with confrontation.
                  Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
                    You mean the ones on the computer, or the ones on her?
                    Thank you for saying it before I did.

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.

Comment

both lol and i have a feeling she'll be back next week to scream about how staples is satan.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                        *hands over gallons of hand sanitizer and bleach*
                        cos the computer might not be the only thing with a virus

um yes because we know all strippers are "dirty"-have I mentioned I used to be one? Only way to put my husband through college in the town I lived in......
                        Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth Mongo Skruddgemire View Post

I don't wait until they are gone, I laugh as I say 'Good Luck with that then'.

I do wait to blow my stack until I am back behind the glass.
                          Tamezin

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
                            um yes because we know all strippers are "dirty"-have I mentioned I used to be one? Only way to put my husband through college in the town I lived in......
                            I apologize profusely!... I did not intend my comment to mean all strippers, ONLY the SC in question.

(mostly due to the OP's comment about her ... smell...)

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                              I apologize profusely!... I did not intend my comment to mean all strippers, ONLY the SC in question.
                              And I did not intend it to sound that way when I responded. I actually have a friends who used to be in that line of work, and they're nothing like the SC in the original post.
                              Sometimes life is altered.
                              Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                              Uneasy with confrontation.
                              Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Working...
                              X