This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth protege View Post
    Seriously though, when my company moved last year...I had all of my crap boxed up, labeled, and neatly stacked in the corner. All of that about 2 weeks before the actual move. Why so early? Well, I was going on vacation the following week. It was so nice to have all that crap done...when I got back, it was easy to unpack everything and get to work
    I think I love you

Oh how easy my life would be if everyone acted like an intelligent, responsible adult.
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
    Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Comment

Quoth evilhomer View Post
      Oh how easy my life would be if everyone acted like an intelligent, responsible adult.
      I daresay everyone's life would be easier if everyone acted like an intelligent, responsible adult. *sigh* Pity it will never happen.

But at least we can come here and talk to some of the few who are.

Comment

what a weirdo, why would he wanna sit there on facebook? when my work days over i cant wait to bolt out...

Comment

If I had someone working for me who could not read and understand simple instructions...well, he wouldn't be working for me much longer.
          "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth artifical sweetner View Post
            what a weirdo, why would he wanna sit there on facebook?
            His new friend was really HAWT!!!
            Labor boards have info on local laws for free
            HR believes the first person in the door
            Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
            Document everything
            CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth tamezin View Post
              This was intentional.
              Absolutely intentional. As a person with passive-agressive tendencies myself, I'm very good at spotting them. This guy was pulling a classic PA move.

He certainly didn't fool anyone. Anna and EvilHomer figured him out very fast and handled him perfectly.

Quoth tamezin View Post
              Do you hear that sound in the distance, that is the sound of a back fire my friends.
              Ooooooh, yeah!
              The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

yeah he was definitely up to something malicious.

Comment

Working...
                X