This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People will complain about anything

Sunday, I opened in grill. It was around 9 and we were pretty quiet because it was Easter.

Sunrise comes back with a steak bagel and tosses it into our waste bucket and starts to make another one.

"What was wrong with it?"

"The cheese wasn't melted."

"But, that's a good thing. That means it wasn't sitting there forever. WTF?"

"I know,McGoddess. We don't melt the cheese, but whatever."

So she made the sammich and put it in the Q-ing oven to melt the cheese.

What the hell?
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

........ok then. I guess this is another awesome example of "you'll never make them happy".

Comment

Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
      Sunrise comes back with a steak bagel and tosses it into our waste bucket and starts to make another one.
      I like my cheese melty....I didn't know you didn't actually melt it.
      Tamezin

Comment

I love it melty, too.

One of the reasons I <3 McDonalds.....the greasy fully lubricated burgers (not that way, pervs....they aren't so charbroiled and dry that they get stuck in your throat like BK burgers) and the melted cheese!!! MMM!
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
          I love it melty, too.

One of the reasons I <3 McDonalds.....the greasy fully lubricated burgers (not that way, pervs....they aren't so charbroiled and dry that they get stuck in your throat like BK burgers) and the melted cheese!!! MMM!
          I like a good burger that isn't too greasy.MickeyD's cheeseburgers are good, but BK burgers are better. Hate to break it to ya, Blas but your post got my mind going in the gutter and probably another person too ! *cough cough Sheldon*
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I really need to watch myself here....everything I say always gets twisted!

I really couldn't find a better word for that, I really couldn't. I love juicy wet burgers....I hate dry burgers..blech!
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth tamezin View Post
              I like my cheese melty....I didn't know you didn't actually melt it.
              No melty cheese means it was fresh and not sitting there forever.

I like my cheese melty, but I wouldn't complain if it weren't.
              "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Working...
              X