This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another day another headache...

Nothing as exciting as a fire as of yet, but a few real charmers this week so far.

The return of the Son of the Phone of Horror in Space

Me: Thank you for calling blank pharmacy this is Reirei, how may I help you?
    SC: When does Underworld 3 come out?
    Me: I'm sorry sir, this is the pharmacy not electronics. I can give you the number for the electronics department if you like?
    SC: Well, how much does it cost?
    Me: The phone number? *yes I felt like being a smart ass, lol*
    SC: *Dramatic SIGH* No Underworld 3!! How much does it cost!
    Me: Well sir, if you call KL5-1234 I am very sure the electronics department would be happy to tell you.
    SC: ... *hangs up*
    Me: *to co-worker* I love doing that.

People want to complain no matter what....

Sc: How long is the wait?
    Me: Forty-five minutes.
    SC: FORTY-FIVE MINUTES!!!! THAT IS REDICULOUS!!
    Me: Would you like to take back the script?
    SC: No.

SC: How long is the wait?
    Me: A half an hour.
    SC: A half an hour? Why so long???
    Me: Because there are 50 people a head of you sir.

SC: How long is the wait?
    Me: Twenty minutes. *that is seriously a really fast wait time for any pharmacy*
    SC: TWENTY MINUTES!!!!??????!!!! WHAT THE F-CK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO IN THE STORE FOR TWENTY MINUTES!!!!!!!!
    Me: Shop? Look at magazines? COMPLAIN FOR NO REASON!!! *Okay I didn't that but these people really get on my nerves.*

People know who to talk to aka yell at to get thier way...

I am on intake when a very angry lady *but really when are they not >_<* comes up and slaps her prescription bag on the counter.

Me: How can I help you?
    SC: You charged me for my blank. Why didn't you use the coupons?
    Me: *looking her up in the database and sees that this is her 5th fill for it, and has been getting the coupon every time. The coupon is only supposed to be used for the first fill. Not only that, the lady in question is on a special gov't program that basically makes her scripts no more than $3 dollars, which is how much the prescription in question costs* Ma'am, the coupon in question is for the first time you get the medication. We can not use it again.
    SC: Well, *co-irker* gives it to me when ever I want so you should too!!
    Me: *sighs, this is not the first time i have delt with someone co-irker has caved to like a cheap tent in a wind storm* I am sorry ma'am, but as I explained, the coupon is for your first time having the prescription.
    SC: I do NOT like how you are talking to me!!!
    Me: I am sorry you feel that way ma'am, but that is how it is.
    SC: I WANT TO TALK TO SOMEONE ELSE!! Where is *co-irker*???
    Me: *co-irker* is not here today ma'am, but if you like you can speak to the pharmacist you can.
    SC: FINE!!! *begins to angerly tap the counter*
    AwesomePharm: Hello ma'am what seems to be the problem?
    SC: *LOUDLY makes her displeasure known as AwesomePharm looks her up*
    AwesomePharm: I am sorry ma'am, but Reirei was not lying to you, the coupon is only for the first time you get blank. We can not give it to you again.
    SC: *co-irker* gives me what I want!! YOU SHOULD HAVE TO TOO!!!
    AwesomePharm: No ma'am. We have to charge what you owe and nothing more or less. If you would like to return the script and get your $3 back, you may. But we are not giving you blank for free again.
    SC: FINE!!! I WILL be back tommarow and *co-irker* is gonna be here and give me the coupon just you watch.
    AwesomePharm: I will be here tomarrow ma'am, and I can guarentee you that NO ONE not even *co-irker* is going to do that.
    SC: *Stomps away talking loudly about how we are all evil and she show us tomarrow*
    AwesomePharm: Maybe we should have told her that *co-irker* is on vacation for the next two weeks?
    Me: No, it's better this way.
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid customers.

"Labour to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire, called conscience." - George Washington

Quoth reirei View Post
    AwesomePharm: Maybe we should have told her that *co-irker* is on vacation for the next two weeks?
    Ah, now that is just the absolute perfect ending to that story. This one could provide ample amounts of SC amusement.

Comment

Quoth reirei View Post

I admire your views, and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
      I have a map of the world. It's actual size.

-- Steven Wright

Comment

reirei, why hasn't co-irker been written up?
        Labor boards have info on local laws for free
        HR believes the first person in the door
        Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
        Document everything
        CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
          reirei, why hasn't co-irker been written up?
          In classic retail fashion she is a combo of a beloved idiot, and friends with a co-manager.
          There are no stupid questions, just stupid customers.

"Labour to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire, called conscience." - George Washington

Comment

Working...
          X