This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another thing that could really wait until after you're done shopping

So I didn't get to witness this one myself, but another cashier did. And I'd love to hear if anyone else has come across anything similar.

Apparently, she needed to go to the bathroom, and while inside, saw a foot planted against the side of the other stall. She wound up getting a peek between the door hinges. Turns out a couple were having sex in the stall. She got the supervisor and one of the more senior cashiers in there, who pretty much told them to cut that out. The two then went on to do their shopping as if nothing had happened. While checking out, the guy of the pair started complaining to his cashier about the one who caught them, since he'd seen her name badge. Of course, she was running the next lane and we're fairly certain he knew that. She responded with an "excuse me?" and the guy turned around and started threatening her.

In the end, the cashier got to make an incident report and the lovebirds were banned from the store. Bonus points, lover girl works at the tanning salon next door, and this was apparently taking place on her break.
    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

I had that happen at the movie theatre I used to work at a long time ago. This happened to another usher. Someone had come out of the theatre and complained that a couple was having sex in the top rows of the theatre. When he went up there, they were still doing it. When he shown his light at them, they suddenly stopped and sat perfectly still and pretended to be innocent. No dice. He told them if they do it again, they would leave the theatre and get no refund or exchange. They behaved themselves after this

Comment

Quoth BowserKoopa1 View Post
      I had that happen at the movie theatre I used to work at a long time ago. This happened to another usher. Someone had come out of the theatre and complained that a couple was having sex in the top rows of the theatre. When he went up there, they were still doing it. When he shown his light at them, they suddenly stopped and sat perfectly still and pretended to be innocent. No dice. He told them if they do it again, they would leave the theatre and get no refund or exchange. They behaved themselves after this

That's why they make motels, so people like that can hump away like a pair of rabbits in the spring.

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
        That's why they make motels, so people like that can hump away like a pair of rabbits in the spring.
        Yeah...but those cost money...more money than a movie or a the bathroom stall of a shopping center.

For some of these people, that's the thrill of it...in public, with the chance of getting caught.
        "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Wait a minute, why weren't the cops called or at the least, why weren't these idiots immediately removed from the store/movie theater? Unless there was even a little bit of doubt about what they were doing, why were they given a second chance? Kids are present in both places. Get the hell out.
          A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post

For some of these people, that's the thrill of it...in public, with the chance of getting caught.

That's exactly right. So if they DO get caught, they don't need to pretend they are pissed about it.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
              That's exactly right. So if they DO get caught, they don't need to pretend they are pissed about it.
              Like I told my kids about doing illegal stuff:

"If you're going to put your personal object(s) in the sausage machine, don't complain if somebody flips the switch."
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                Like I told my kids about doing illegal stuff:

"If you're going to put your personal object(s) in the sausage machine, don't complain if somebody flips the switch."
                that sounds like a new euphenism for sex.

I've never encountered it personally, although I've heard of one incident. This requires a bit of background.

Background: Up until a few years ago, my workplace ran a small bank, which was only online and over the phone, no face-to-face. Withdrawals were made via EFTPOS, deposits were done through the cashiers.

Story: Bank rep is doing a phone call to a customer. Turns out that it was a couple and they were having sex in the booth.

Said booth was such renamed to "<company> bonking booth"

One question that had me -ing at the time...HOW does a couple manage to have sex in a phone booth?!
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Had a coworker(no longer work together. I moved out of state) and she said she and some coworkers from her other job caught a couple in the dressing rooms and kicked them out. Later same couple came to eat at the Cracker Barrel we both worked as cashiers.
                  "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
                    Wait a minute, why weren't the cops called or at the least,
                    that's what i was thinking
                    forget banning...

and say hello to free shiny bracelets

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                      that's what i was thinking
                      forget banning...

and say hello to free shiny bracelets
                      We actually wound up telling the story to a customer who's a lawyer. He said there wasn't any actual crime in that situation, so all we could really do was throw them out.

Comment

Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
                        We actually wound up telling the story to a customer who's a lawyer. He said there wasn't any actual crime in that situation, so all we could really do was throw them out.
                        The guy threatening the employee who caught them didn't constitute a crime?

Still, I'm glad those buttheads got kicked out and banned from the store. Nice to know your manager has a spine.
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                          The guy threatening the employee who caught them didn't constitute a crime?
                          He didn't hear that part, just the original incident. I know the threats are such would probably qualify as assault.

Comment

Working...
                          X