Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont shake the vending machines stupid!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth roadgypsy View Post
    /shrug I'm bigger than the machine so i just press the top till front legs are about an inch off the ground and let it drop, but always ready to catch it should the legs break off,
    That's the best way to get squished.

Back in the early '80s, I worked for a vending company, and learned how to rock our machines, but I'd never try another company's. Thankfully, we never had any incidents with our machines tipping over on anybody while I worked there.
    Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Well can I just shake it until it's feeling slightly silly then?
      "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

In high school, we had a machine of a local dairy supplier, and stuff used to get stuck all the time... people would just leave the items stuck, and walk away... so one day, I walked up, saw 3 different flavored milks dangling, one of which I wanted.. so decided "what the hell"...

Chose one that would fall and knock all 3 down... 4 for the price of 1! I kept 2, sold the other 2 for what the machine sells em for. Didn't wanna rip people off.
        Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Working...
        X