X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor communication

AUGH.

Just had to vent about this. I just had one of my customers tell me that I need to improve my communication, she feels like she's being ignored and my communication just isn't good enough for her.

I honestly kind of want to punch her in the nose right now.

I have answered every single e-mail I've gotten from this girl literally within minutes of receiving it. Every single one.

So what is so "poor" about my communication? Well, the fact that I haven't been sending her regular progress e-mails apparently.

WHAT progress? I haven't MADE any progress! Gee, I'm supposed to send regular "Nope, you're still in the queue, haven't done anything yet" e-mails? Gee, really?

This frustrates me so very much!

And the real irony is that her very first message says "I am a very patient person, so it's okay if this takes a while." And that's the only reason I accepted her flipping project in the first place, she wanted something I knew would take a very long time for me to get started, let alone get done, and I TOLD her that before she ever gave me any money.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    The best advice is this: Don't take advice and don't give advice. ~Author Unknown

Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself. ~Cicero

See the fuzzy - http://bladespark.livejournal.com/

Maybe you should try giving her a specific date/time you will send her an update. If she knows you haven't started yet can you giver her an idea of when you will? Maybe she'll relax a bit..
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I've already dealt with the issue.

I was just venting.
      The best advice is this: Don't take advice and don't give advice. ~Author Unknown

Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself. ~Cicero

See the fuzzy - http://bladespark.livejournal.com/

Comment

The best part is, if you took the time to send regular updates saying "you're still in the queue, I haven't done anything yet", you'd probably get told off for 'wasting time' sending updates instead of working -_-

Comment

Working...
        X