This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The SC that kissed me...

...and it was male! I wish my female patrons would give me this kind of attention!

I don't know what it is, but people have been giving me a lot of high fives lately. Whenever I go to clean their table, and if they are around my age (early twenties), they stick their hand out and ask for a high five! Well, I like being appreciated, so I always return the high five.

I go over to a group of regular young people and start clearing and wiping their table. One of their party, who has had a little too much to drink, sticks his hand up and asks for a high five. I give him the high five...

He then sticks his hand out again.

SC: Shake my hand dude!
    Me: Uhhh...OK.

He shoke my hand, and the next thing I knew, he pulled me towards him and kissed me! I lurched back.

Me: Woah dude no!

All of his friends had on their faces.

A doorman witnessed the whole thing, marched over and patted the guy on the back of the shoulder.

Doorman: No touching the staff pal. Especially like that! Come on, home time.

The doorman led him out the door. His friends left with him, mouthing "We're so sorry!" as they left.

Well, at least his friends were apologetic.

I'm a girl, and today I was told I'm cute (by a female friend, but hey, I'll take what I can get), so here:
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

He gave you the kiss of death? Oh crap. I'd check your car before leaving this morning if I were you.

Comment

Many customers have offered to blow me. But they were kids, and kidding, as I could always hear their friends laughing right beside them.
        Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

bleh @ having people you dont want kissing you... forcing it on you

Comment

Whaaaah?!!!......If that was me, the SC wouldn't have been so lucky at all. SO would've kicked his ass to the moon. Here's a few stiff ones on me, unwanted attention, especially like that sucks....
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Wtf!!! Oh yeah it was definitely time for him to go!

Comment

Quoth 411guy View Post
                Many customers have offered to blow me. But they were kids, and kidding, as I could always hear their friends laughing right beside them.
                "Come on, let's blow this guy!"

"Away! It's 'blow this guy AWAY!'"

"Whatever!"
                Sometimes life is altered.
                Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                Uneasy with confrontation.
                Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

reminds me of a guy i know... when he's sober he's straight.
                  get him drunk and he'll hit on anything that breathes.

Comment

I've only had that happen once, I was sat down, he was stood up. He very quickly learned that the notch between the collar bones hurts when someone presses on it.
                    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Ugh, being kissed by someone you don't want/find remotely attractive. Bleh.

*offers pats on the back*
                      Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
                        He shoke my hand, and the next thing I knew, he pulled me towards him and kissed me! I lurched back.
                        I will say, for the record, other than it being someone I'm not attracted to, that is actually how my workplace fantasy starts out

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                        reminds me of a guy i know... when he's sober he's straight.
                        get him drunk and he'll hit on anything that breathes.
                        PepperElf, the phrase you were looking for is "three beer queer"
                        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
                          All of his friends had on their faces.
                          Well, the good news is if he happens to be straight, his friends will make him suffer more than you could have even if you had punched him and had the cops take him away.

Comment

Working...
                          X