This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I hope your plane crashes."

A fellow flight attendant told me that she was recently on a flight which was delayed etc and was very full resulting in pissy passengers.

One passeneger said as he got off "I hope your f*cking flight back crashes bitch"

She got him arrested. Hope he got his just desserts.
    No longer a flight atttendant!

Good Lord. If I were deplaning behind that twit I probably would have smacked him.

I've been on the "receiving end" of delays/totally missed connections before, but know enough that it's not the flight crew's fault.
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I'm glad that moron got arrested. That could be considered a terroristic threat.
      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

yep. yay for the flight attendant having the balls to put that sc in his place... legally

Comment

Back when I worked for the financial institution we had a lady that said she hoped everybody at our institution dies in a flood. (This was after Hurricane Katrina)

Comment

What an asshole. Glad he got his just desserts.
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

And now he's looking at a pretty damn long prison sentence.
              The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

"Thank you, sir. I wish you were dead too."
                Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

And I'm reminded of the legend of the last time Buddy Holly was seen before that fateful plane ride . . . . a young Waylon Jennings (who was filling in for a band member during the Winter Dance Party of 1959) ended up losing his seat on the plane in a coin toss to one of the others (Ritchie Valens, I think) and told Buddy "I hope your plane crashes."

Buddy replied in return "I hope your bus freezes up."

Anyone recall what happened later that night?

And legend has it that those words haunted Jennings for the rest of his life . . .who knew that would happen after they had joked about it?
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

The response I would have like to have seen from her:

By by now. Don't drop the soap.

Eric the Grey
                    In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Quoth Eric the Grey View Post
                      The response I would have like to have seen from her:

By by now. Don't drop the soap.

Eric the Grey
                      Not to mention free opera lessons . . .
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I love how these people are so incredibly entitled that they think that someone should lose their life if they are inconvenienced in any way. "No peanuts on the flight? Die in a fire, bitch!"

Nice.

Comment

What an ass. But jail? I mean, harsh. Terrorism seems a bit of a stretch. Giving the guy a good scare seems like a good outcome though.

Comment

Since this touches on a whole freedom of speech thing, and since my reply is pure fratching material, I'll post a link to my reply over on fratching. Seems like this one is going to be the latest in that thread from me, so it gets used.

Comment

Quoth Can I Help Your A$$? View Post
                              What an ass. But jail? I mean, harsh. Terrorism seems a bit of a stretch. Giving the guy a good scare seems like a good outcome though.
                              He was quite agressive and in my pal's face so the security guard on the jetty stopped him and the police were called. The flight was in New York too.

Section 46504 of Title 49, United States Code (formerly section 1472(j) of Title 49 Appendix) sets forth the offense of interference with a flight crew member or flight attendant within the special aircraft jurisdiction of the United States, which is defined in 49 U.S.C. ยง 46501(2). The statute applies to any "individual on an aircraft in the special aircraft jurisdiction of the United States who, by assaulting or intimidating a flight crew member or flight attendant of the aircraft, interferes with the performance of the duties of the member or attendant or lessens the ability of the member or attendant to perform those duties." The statute provides for up to 20 years imprisonment, and further provides for imprisonment for any term of years or life if a dangerous weapon is used. Interference with a flight crew member or attendant is a general intent crime, and does not require a specific intent either to intimidate the flight crew member or attendant or to interfere with t he performance of his or her duties. United States v. Grossman, 131 F.3d 1449 (11th Cir. 1997).

Horrible little man deserves everything he gets.
                              No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

Working...
                              X