This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning McQueen loves the cock

During our first day of inventory counting today, I came into the backroom to find one of our display posters in its frame on the table by the receiving office. It was a poster from the movie Cars.

Apparently somebody decided it would be barrels of fun to take a bottle of red nail polish off the shelf, and use it to paint a penis entering Lightning McQueen's smiling mouth. Mind you, the paint wasn't on the poster itself but on the clear plastic part of the display frame.

We grabbed a bottle of nail polish remover off the shelf and tried to remove it, but we couldn't totally get rid of it. We did get it so you wouldn't be able to identify the red splotch as a penis though.

Another person, or possibly the same person, painted a big pink splotch on Hannah Montana's crotch. My co-worker, whose mind is just as much in the gutter as mine is, offered that it might be a scratch and sniff patch.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

I think the humor in that joke was exhausted a while ago. Please stop clutching at it and shift to something else. Crank you very much.
    Last edited by Jester; 05-11-2009, 07:32 PM.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

I guess instead of 95, he should change his number to 69.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
        I think the humor in that joke was exhausted a while ago.
        I suspect I should be thankful for having missed that particular joke.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Some people never mature. I once saw a news article on a billboard at my college, and the people in the pictures had been decorated with mustaches and silly hats.
          It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
          -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Quoth mariamousie1 View Post
            Some people never mature. I once saw a news article on a billboard at my college, and the people in the pictures had been decorated with mustaches and silly hats.
            Yeah, but that sort of stuff is still funny (depending on how it was done, and how malicious the act was; if it was someone's project, then it would be highly sucky).

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth mariamousie1 View Post
              Saw the same thing except it was a ad for Capitan Morgan

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                I think the humor in that joke was exhausted a while ago. Please stop clutching at it and shift to something else. Crank you very much.
                Oh now, don't rush to the finish on this type of joke just yet. We can hit the brakes on this one after its had a few more laps.

(yeah, I got the puns...)
                Interesting Fodder: http://interestingfodder.typepad.com

Comment

Quoth bloodrose View Post
                  Oh now, don't rush to the finish on this type of joke just yet. We can hit the brakes on this one after its had a few more laps.

(yeah, I got the puns...)
                  And then it'll crash and burn for a spell.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Last Thursday, we had a group of tech school students come in for a field trip to see our store, stock up on goodies for their field studies and learn about the different types of machines we have on display. A couple of them got ahold of our working display for the new 12 volt inspection camera and, needless to say, rectal jokes started to surface. *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                    X