X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people really piss me off

this is a combination of a few calls and wanted to put it in a new way

Dear Sir or Madam,
    I am aware that you are unhappy with your billing but I wish you would understand swearing does not help. Your threats of calling a lawyer because you have overages and do not feel you should be charged the early termination fee because you felt your bill was to high.
    I do understand that you feel your child is an angel and would never run your billing up. If you wish to seek legal counsel over any of this it's your choice, but paying 20 bucks so I can rerate your billing is less then you'll pay highering a lawyer.
    I honeslty don't care if you think I'm a son of a b---- or an arse---- but it is my job to tell you about your account. And while I can not know for certian what the office promised you it's not something we do.
    In closing shut the hell up and leave me alone. Go to your lawyer and show them your contract. Pay them good money to laugh at you.
    Sincerly
    The Arse---- who just gave you 400 bucks in credits.
    I like to scare small childeren, it's fun and as long as you can out run the parents you can get away with it.

I know how that went. I had to deal with collection calls at my last job. It was fun pissing them off and all because it was themselves that shot themselves in the foot.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth TWOLF View Post
      Go to your lawyer and show them your contract. Pay them good money to laugh at you.

yes especially as most if not all cell phone companies have a "forced arbitration" clause-a lawyer can do nothing at all.....
      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Working...
      X