This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is not a reasearch hotline.

I work in emergency roadside assistance.

Sunday I had a gentleman call requesting that I call him back with the phone number, address and DIRECTIONS to EVERY Chrysler dealership between Washington DC and Detroit, MI.

His complaint was that his vehicle was not overheating, but was blowing hot air at him.

When advised that I was not able to call him back with requested information, he stated that he was going to Call me from every city he drives into from Washington DC to Detroit, Mi.

I Advised that it would be better to tell me a city he would like to go to a dealership in and I would be happy to supply their number.

The gentleman then Requested that I give him the Chrysler hotline that gives this information. I advised I did not know of any hotline.

Advised again if he would just give me the city he would like the number of the Chrysler dealership I would be happy to give the number to.

The gentleman again advised he will be calling to get the number of a Chrysler dealership from EVERY city he drives through.

I ask what city he was in and google the Chrysler dealership and gave them their phone number and wish him a great day.

My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

"Absolutely sir! The base fee for non-emergency calls to this line - including this call - is $75 per call, with an additional charge of $2 per minute after 5 minutes. Would you prefer to give me your credit card number or would you like me to add these charges to your membership bill automatically? Sir?.......SIR?......he hung up!"
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth monolayth View Post
      His complaint was that his vehicle was not overheating, but was blowing hot air at him.
      Um, silly question, but has he tried turning off the heater? If that is what he's freaking out over, it scares me that he's in charge of a motor vehicle.

Comment

Hey! Where you? I don't see you sitting at your desk!

I'm transferring to swing shift on 5/31...I'll see you more often!
        "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Hey! I don't see you at your desk either. Har har. But I'll see you on Friday?

Anyway, this reminds me of how glad I am not to have a phone at my desk. Woot.
          Well fiddle dee dee!!

Comment

You dont see me because mondays and tuesdays are my days off.

and no hon i will be at work on friday.

And as for turning off the heater issue, i did not even try.
            My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

Quoth Red Hand of Ulster View Post
              Um, silly question, but has he tried turning off the heater? If that is what he's freaking out over, it scares me that he's in charge of a motor vehicle.
              He might be having the same problem I'm currently beating my head against my engine block over. heater is off, but too much heat is being vented inside the car, as if the heater is on and going full blast. It's fine in the wintertime, but now that it's getting into the 100s here, I've got to figure it out and fix it.

Other than that, this guy is being an unreasonable ass.

CH
              Some People Are Alive Only Because It Is Illegal To Kill Them

Comment

Quoth monolayth View Post
                You dont see me because mondays and tuesdays are my days off.
                OH...you were posting from home! I see - it's all so clear now!
                "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth crashhelmet View Post
                  He might be having the same problem I'm currently beating my head against my engine block over. heater is off, but too much heat is being vented inside the car, as if the heater is on and going full blast. It's fine in the wintertime, but now that it's getting into the 100s here, I've got to figure it out and fix it.
                  I'm having the same issue with my truck right now. Someone told me it is likely a valve not closing properly. I'm hoping to get it in for some work soon to get that fixed.
                  The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                  "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                  Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
                    I'm having the same issue with my truck right now. Someone told me it is likely a valve not closing properly. I'm hoping to get it in for some work soon to get that fixed.
                    I got a reply on one board saying this:
                    Hi
                    Fault is with blend door acctuator it is vacuum controled so either master switch is faulty or the dashpot on HVAC unit. Check up under pass dash find
                    dashpot going to lever on top of box. Should move when control moved from heat to cool.
                    Let me know
                    I'm going to check it out this weekend and see what I can find once I translate it to English ;p.

CH
                    Some People Are Alive Only Because It Is Illegal To Kill Them

Comment

Working...
                    X