This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You'll do what now?

My company has this program where if you have a battery issue...we can send a truck out that can test the battery and replace it if our member so desires to have it replaced. The member does not have to buy the battery...it's just a service that we offer. The testing is free of charge...part of the membership. (the batteries are not free!)

So, a call comes across for our battery assist truck and in the notes it states:

"Mbr doesn't want anyone trying to sell him a battery"
    "Mbr states if you try to sell him a battery he will hit you"

Nice.

The driver stated this asshat didn't even want his battery tested and was admanat about driver just jumpstarting and leaving immeidately.
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Always enjoy your stories...

Is there no provision in your contract to not send someone out with such a blatant threat. What if the battery was so dead that it wouldnt jump? Would have to test it or sell him a new battery correct?
    There Can Be Only One

Comment

Quoth Duncan MacLeod View Post
      Is there no provision in your contract to not send someone out with such a blatant threat. What if the battery was so dead that it wouldnt jump? Would have to test it or sell him a new battery correct?
      I alerted a supervisor about the notes. First, the call taker who documented those notes will be spoken too...this is something that you call the supervisor immediately about. Second, the member's account will be flagged with notes regarding his threat.

Members have been cancelled due to physically threatening our drivers and supervisors.
      "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
      X