Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer says: I am not going to use your cleaner anymore...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer says: I am not going to use your cleaner anymore...

Because apparently, our shirt girl is spitting on his shirts AFTER she finishes them to put stains on them.

That's what the boss told me the customer (A long time one) said to him on the phone the other day, as well as something about how 'the chinese used to do that all the time back in the 50s.). Good riddance, the boss and I both say. Not sure if our Shirt Girl knows though. She's South Korean anyways, but still... dude, you're a slob, and you dont even shake after going to the bathroom. I know cause I do your pants and I aint spitting on them.
    Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

yeah it can't be the fact that he's messy... no it must be the evil company adding stains to his shirts

that's just stupid

Comment

Ironically, when our uniforms come back from the company that cleans them, my shirts always seem to have more stains than they left with, and the white shirts turn either bluish or yellowish. Somehow, one of my shirts came back with what looked like dried blood on the back. Sad when I send off my clothing cleaner than it comes back.
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Ours came back from our cleaning company full of holes.

Shotguns - for the more stubborn stain...

Rapscallion

Comment

Yikes. sorry about hearing that Raps and Lilfilly. A few times we will have stains show up (One time about five shirts had odd blue stains we determined were dye transfers, but we could not find the cause and sadly, they wouldnt come out), but the majority of shirts come out MUCH better than when we go here.

It saddens me to hear about dry cleaners who make the good ones look bad. I recently saw a 'Dear abby' article about a lady who was worried about preserving her wedding dress after hearing about a friend who got her box back, and when opening it found nothing inside it. Abby said sadly sometimes it happens, and gave good advice (Open the box - most come with a clear secondary lid inside. Ours do at least- and ensure everything is inside, get references from the cleaner, and ask if it leaves the presmises. Some will send the dresses AWAY for prservation and dont actually check the boxes themselves). Still makes me mad and frustrated.
          Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

Oh, this wasn't dry cleaning. The aprons and stuff I wore was for when I was a butcher and they had to be ... firm with them.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Horsetuna View Post
              dude, you're a slob, and you dont even shake after going to the bathroom. I know cause I do your pants and I aint spitting on them.

Dude, I got a visual I don't need, don't want and will never be able to get rid of.

Eeeww

You need a new job. Your mind will melt if you keep working there.
              Tamezin

Comment

Yeah Horsetuna, it stinks. I don't know what's up with our company. At least 2-in-5 of my shirts comes back with stains I didn't put on them, and 3-in-5 comes back light blue or yellow. One time I must have gotten a replacement shirt and walked around for a whole shift before someone pointed-out my flag patch had been sewn-on upside down!!! Not knowing what the stains might be is kinda...icky. And they are shirts exclusively for where I work, cause they have the personalized patches and such.

I hate to think about what you've found on clothing....ewwww....
                "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Working...
                X