Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those were great! I loved #2, of course. That poor woman, she lives her whole life like that. Can you just imagine?

As for fraud-boy, it happens so much it is crazy. I worked in a call center for a company that sold health type products, derived from a weed that apparently grows well in Australia. The way they were set up, an automatic order was sent every month if you didn't place one. You can only imagine the number of people who wanted to keep the stuff, but not pay for it. After all, "Nobody told me I would get this stuff!" The number one answer for these people was charge-backs. Did I mention these numbnuts signed a contract? Yeah, I lasted 3 months there.
    "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

A few things for you Bash.

a) IDK if you've introduced yourself in the introductions forums, sorry if you did, otherwise you should, and a very short explanation (without giving personal info out) at the front of the stories is good for the first few days as well, well something I like anyhow...

b) wonderfull stories, and greatly told, personally (I speak for myself only, here) I like non vertically challenged stories, with well defined characters and dialogs, they're concise without being too stark. And you have a great redaction welcome

c) and last, I HAVE to say I find your style very nice, you've worked out two difficult situations (the religious client, and the cutting off credit card client) with immaginative ways that created the desired outcome for all parties without offending anyone. Kudos!!

Again, welcome.

Don't drink anything while you read other people's stories, specially GraveKeeper's

Beware Sheldon, SmileyEagle, EvilQueen and maybe even me, for that matter. And have fun here
      I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Working...
      X