Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Of Banshee's and Bluetooth (kinda long, some language)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of Banshee's and Bluetooth (kinda long, some language)

Hey you... Yes you. Talking on your little blue tooth head set VERY loudly while in my line.... We all hate you. And we don't care what "donny" has to say, or what you...in turn...have to say to him.

So enjoy the multitude of questions I am going to berate you with when you reach the register, they are all pertinent to your purchase... though could go unasked, But for you today... I think I'll make an exception.
    ...he was pissed...by the by... I wouldn't shut up and let him talk. hehehe.

And you ladies... I had two of you today. I am sorry you threw your receipts out, I really am. We do tell you that you need those to return things.... We aren't just talking out of our asses. Because... you see, those items you purchased are over 2 months old... I know, I remember when we got them in. Which means, with out the receipt I can only give you their current sales price back.

Meaning.... Pretty Designer Suit- Previously $33.99.... currently $0.49. '
    Sailboat decor -previously $8.99 each....currently $0.99

Yes it sucks, but with out risking my job (which I will not do) there is nothing I can do for you... and my manager will tell you the same... but you can definitely speak with her.

... I did feel bad for the lady with the suit... It was something she purchased but never got to wear... and Sat they had a death in the family so she wanted to return it and get a "funeral appropriate" shirt. Still nothing I could do though.

AND YOU!!!!TURTLESOUPWHOREBAG!!!!!! Bitching and moaning to me about how you just cant read the pin-pad screen cause it is just SOOOOOO fucked up. And then you let your little.............darlings............. fucking hit it with their toys, jab it with the stylus, press their icky little sticky fingers all over it. Yeah. Shut the fuck up. I hope the lot of you fall off a cliff.

And do NOT get mad at me when I tell your little angel not to play with my hard tags. *OMG HOW DARE YOU* Yeah well sod off lady. If your parenting is lacking enough to allow your kid to stick his hand into a bucket of POINTY METAL OBJECTS, then I sure as hell am gonna step in before he rams one through his palm and then we have to give you money. Keep your kid away from my shit and we'll all get along.

...and to the parents who gave birth to the Banshee... thank you... I can no longer hear out of my right ear. I have never heard a child make a noise like that. What's more she made it when you were holding her literally half a foot from my FACE! You obviously knew how awful that screech was... I saw you and your husband flinch.... but was I offered an apology for making my ears bleed? Nope.... Muzzle it next time you come in.

*sighs* That last one wasn't really sucky... just painful...
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

Quoth Red_Dazes View Post

AND YOU!!!!TURTLESOUPWHOREBAG!!!!!! Bitching and moaning to me about how you just cant read the pin-pad screen cause it is just SOOOOOO fucked up. And then you let your little.............darlings............. fucking hit it with their toys, jab it with the stylus, press their icky little sticky fingers all over it.

That happens all day to me. If the little brat keeps pushing all of the buttons over and over and over and over again it can make the register freeze up and I have to shut it down and restart it. Yesterday a lady was letting her little brat jab the heck out of it and because of that the register would not validate her check. I asked her to stop her son from doing that because I can't finish her transaction. She rolled her eyes and said her son playing with the machine is not messing up my register.
    Last edited by protege; 05-22-2009, 04:08 PM. Reason: Fixed quote tag :)

Comment

I've had the banshee in the ear before. It never mattered where I was or who I was working for, my response was always the same...JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!
      and I would grab my ear and take a few steps. I made sure the parent(s) heard me and knew my displeasure. And for any parents that were offended by my language, I didn't care since they didn't give a damn about the offense to MY ears.
      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

actually, it is sucky; they put the kid close enough to hurt your hearing intentionally/unintentionally, it still shows a lack of foresight and courtesy on their part.

everyone else is also pure suck.
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Muzzle it next time you come in.
          How about, since both of them were there, next time one of them can stay home with the kid!

Why the hell do people have to make a trip to the store a family excursion?

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

We need to have a bootcamp for idiots...seriously.
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
              We need to have a bootcamp for idiots...seriously.
              Most of them would die in the camp. Don't ask me how I just know it would happen.
              Bark like a chicken!

Comment

Quoth Skeksin View Post
                Most of them would die in the camp. Don't ask me how I just know it would happen.
                ...its cause they cant SURVIVE being told NO.... it hurts them physically... and god... after a week in boot camp.... I shudder to think of the loss of life...

'
                ...wait... no i dont...
                "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
                -Red

Comment

Yeah well sod off lady
                  "Ma'am, would you let Junior stick his hand in a bucket of pushpins?"
                  "Not at home."
                  "Then don't let him do it here, either."
                  "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Skeksin View Post
                    And what a shame that would be, right?
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I refuse to tell kids not to play around when I'm working and they are in my line of sight. I got yelled at by a parent the last time I tried to tell a kid not to play on something in case said kid got hurt and won't ever do it again, even if Boss Man says to.

As for the no-recipient ladies, I know how that feels -- I get a bunch of people that don't like the fact that we charge a restocking fee for no receipts. Hey, keep your receipts with you and that wouldn't happen.
                      Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

right on!!!! i LOVE rants. sometimes you just gotta vent.

Comment

Quoth Android Kaeli View Post
                          I refuse to tell kids not to play around when I'm working and they are in my line of sight. I got yelled at by a parent the last time I tried to tell a kid not to play on something in case said kid got hurt and won't ever do it again, even if Boss Man says to.
                          I'm not into fostering future generations of entitlement whores. My wrath can be just as bad as any parent. I certainly won't put up with a parent yelling at me if said parent is not going to correct his/her kids for doing something that shouldn't be done in the first place. Both can leave as far as I am concerned. I just tell them how it's going to be, and if they don't want to be respectful of common sense, I tell them where the door can be found. If they want to complain, that's their problem. One thing that will set me off is someone just letting their kids shriek like a banshee because they're not getting their way, then not taking said kid out of the store. That parent will be asked to leave if the kid doesn't get over it quickly.
                          The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

omg, each of your stories brings back my ptsd...I have to work tomorrow, too TT.TT

Comment

Heh, when I stand in line and am on the phone I switch to a different language. Works perfect 100% of the time.
                              http://www.deezer.com/#music/album/100130
                              Melody Gardot

Comment

Working...
                              X