Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't care if it't hot, i'll get you fired!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't care if it't hot, i'll get you fired!

One of the the things SCW did not do in reference to this thread was prep the correct amount of some product including rolls so we ran out for a while.

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=48153

As I am pulling a rack of fresh rolls from the oven SC walls up to the counter. Due to SCW laziness I am not exactly in a great mood.

SC: Hello!
    Pause of .5 seconds...
    SC: Helllooooo!!!!
    Pause of .5 seconds...
    SC: *taps counter, whistles* SIR, Hello
    Me: *walks up to counter* "Ma'am" if you just wait one second I will be with you.
    SC: *sigh, mumbles under breath*

I spend maybe 20 seconds to take out the rolls and close the oven and return to SC.

Me: How can I help you?
    SC: I see you have <bread> for $4.99, don't you have the smaller size.
    Me: I'm sorry we only have that size.
    SC: Since when!!!!???
    Me: well since at least 2005.
    Sc: Really? *SC has that I KNOW you a liar you moron look*
    Me: Yes.
    Sc: Well ok. *mumbles*

The SC leaves, but that is not the end of her. Not a minute later.

SC: Hello!
    Pause of .5 seconds...
    SC: Helllooooo!!!!
    Me: How can I help you?
    SC: Do you have any <type of rolls>
    Me: Yes. They were on the rack I just took of the oven a minute ago. I have to let them cool before I can put them out.
    SC: But I want them NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
    Me: I'm sorry but they just came out of a 400 degree oven they will melt the bag.
    SC: I don't care. Pack the up. If that happens I will return them and tell everyone how incompetent your are then I'll call Corp. and get you fired.
    Me: Ma'am the Manager is <Name> feel free to talk to them at Cust. Service. Have a good day.
    SC: Your worthless. *stomps off*

I call the MOD and explain the situation. The SC whines how we are so awful, etc, etc, never coming back again, etc. About 10 minutes later the SC husband comes buy and apologizes for his wife and gets the rolls he wife was too impatient for. He mentioned that he wife went to sit in the car and let him finish shopping. Some husband.

So let me get this straight. She KNOWS that the rolls are hotter than hot. She KNOWS that it would melt right through the bag(and probly burn her) But she wants you to do it anyway and WHEN it melts through it would be YOUR fault that SHE told you to do it and she would get you fired???

..*SPLAT*.. My brain has exploded. Please leave a message and I'll get back to you later.
    My Wajas cave

Comment

Wow... do they train people like this somewhere or something? Some kind of Learning Annex class maybe? "How To Be a SC and Have Everybody Hate You And Embarrass Your Loved Ones."
      !
      "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

Quoth Mnemjian View Post
        Wow... do they train people like this somewhere or something? Some kind of Learning Annex class maybe? "How To Be a SC and Have Everybody Hate You And Embarrass Your Loved Ones."
        Possibly..and again I will mention that there is a dire need for a bootcamp for people like her.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
          Possibly..and again I will mention that there is a dire need for a smack upside the head for people like her.
          Edited for truth
          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth Bramble View Post
            So let me get this straight. She KNOWS that the rolls are hotter than hot. She KNOWS that it would melt right through the bag(and probly burn her) But she wants you to do it anyway and WHEN it melts through it would be YOUR fault that SHE told you to do it and she would get you fired???

..*SPLAT*.. My brain has exploded. Please leave a message and I'll get back to you later.
            Let me know as soon as you have the funeral arrangements made for your dearly departed brain cells and I'll come give the eulogy.

There's a special place for people like that SCW . . . . and it ain't the tropics.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
              There's a special place for people like that SCW . . . . and it ain't the tropics.
              I don't know... maybe feed a volcano in the tropics and appease the volcano god w/ a human sacrifice...

Comment

Quoth Akasa View Post
                I don't know... maybe feed a volcano in the tropics and appease the volcano god w/ a human sacrifice...
                That would make the volcano god angry. He would spit her right back out.
                "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Plus, she WHISTLED at you. Like a dog.

All the other stuff was heinous, but whistling to get someones attention is the worst-of-the-worst for me.
                  "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Akasa View Post
                    Why do that to a perfectly good volcano?

Besides, they aren't hot enough.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Am I the only one imagining Frank Nelson (or rather, the caricature of him that sometimes appears on The Simpsons) as the SC?

Comment

"Well Ma'am, I'll be happy to rapid cool the bread for you. How many rolls should I piss on for you?"
                        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

I think these people should be thrown into a prison where all the food is dipped into a random disgusting liquid... since having them all spayed/neutered is apparently 'radical'
                          I like things that go *bang!*

Comment

Working...
                          X