This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drive Thru Bitch

So my coffee shop came out with a new line of blended drinks for the summer, unfortunately they have the same names as their hot drink counterparts. To make sure each customer gets what they want, we've been asking if they want the blended drink or the hot drink. Not one customer has found this irritating, until today...

This was how this conversation via drive thru essentially went down between the SC and my coworker, a very sweet, older lady.

CW: (greeting for drive thru)
    SC: I want a Large Mocha.
    CW: Ok, would you like the blended one or the hot one?
    SC: The hot one!
    CW: All right.
    SC: Wouldn't I say if I wanted it cold?!? (yes, she was already yelling at this point)
    CW: (taken aback) I'm sorry?
    SC: If I wanted the cooler, wouldn't I SAY THAT?!?
    CW:.....well, with our new drinks we just like to make sure--
    SC: Well I want the HOT one!
    CW: Ok, so one large hot mocha.
    SC: Yes!
    CW: Can I get you anything else?
    SC: Yeah, a Large soy Mocha.
    CW: Ok, one large soy mocha.
    SC: (starts muttering rude comments and sighing) Yes! Sugar free and no whip!
    CW: Ok, so a large soy mocha, with sugar free chocolate instead of the regular--
    SC: Oh my god, YES! And NO WHIP!!!
    CW: (repeats order back entirely, as we are required to do)
    SC: Oh for godsake YES!!!!!!1111111
    CW: (somehow maintaining her polite demeanor, says total and invites the bitch to drive ahead.)

The whole time I'm making her drinks, perfect to her order, I'm DYING to do something to them. But I don't...I'm not that low.

My other coworker goes to the window to collect the bitch's money. I didn't hear this conversation, but CW2 said it basically went like this:

SC: How often does that person work here?!?!?
    CW2: I'm not sure who took your order...
    SC: Is she new or something?? How often does she even work?!?!?
    CW2: I just said I'm not sure who took your order, but we want to make sure we get everything correct.
    SC: (continues muttering and no doubt cursing)

I refused to hand her drinks out, for fear I would throw them on her.

Of all my coworkers to treat like shit, she picked the wrong one. CW is the sweetest person I've ever met, besides my own mother of course. When customers start treating her like shit, my claws come out.

And the sad part is, that's not the first time I've heard this bitch yell at someone over drive thru. Apparently she doesn't like us to speak AT ALL. So next time, if I'm taking her order, I'll stay silent and she'll get whatever the fuck I decide to give her.

Bitch.
    Burn in hell, and say hi to this guy for me---->
    Here's your sign...

That is one person who does NOT need caffinated drinks.
    "Do not quibble with me over apostrophes. I have my shit together when it comes to apostrophes." - BookBint

Comment

Why in the dogtinmad name of god, would you treat someone that prepares your food/drinks like that?

I don't want to imply that everybody working in foods will spit in your order, but they sure as hell might. Why risk it?
      http://www.deezer.com/#music/album/100130
      Melody Gardot

Comment

That woman is in dire need of having her drink laced with horse tranquilizers.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Panigg View Post
          dogtinmad
          Uh... I read that part, and went on, and my brain poked me, to say, "Hey, that's an anagram..." was that on purpose?
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Panigg View Post
            Why in the dogtinmad name of god, would you treat someone that prepares your food/drinks like that?
            Lack of common sense? One of my friends has actually stuck his...member...into someone's iced tea because she was being such a bitch.

Comment

Quoth guitardude1987 View Post
              Lack of common sense? One of my friends has actually stuck his...member...into someone's iced tea because she was being such a bitch.
              Check this comic!
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I would have had a little fun with this SC's head if I were in this situation. When repeating back her order, any time you need to say the word "whip" make sure to add some extra emphasis on the "h"
                To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

"In the interest of customer service, this order is being recorded and your licence plate photographed..."

I'm sure that adding that to the opening message would take care of a lot of drive-through jerkwads.
                  "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Working...
                  X