Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok call them (long with a side of stupid)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok call them (long with a side of stupid)

SC=some stupid old hillbilly sounding guy
    me= Tall dark and handsome

*ring ring ring

Me: Thanks for calling fastfood place this is me how can I help you?
    Sc: I want you to know your fastfood place is the wost one in the state of Arkansas!!!
    Me: Um ok what's wrong sir?
    Sc: First off I was charged for my waters!!
    Me: Oh? What size did you get?
    Sc: I asked for small but the girl in the drive thru gave me large!! (a lie I checked they were rung up as medium which would still charge as only small is free)
    Me: She?
    Sc: She He what does it matter!! My hamburgers were TRASH too (I take it he was not a cannibal)
    Me: What was wrong with your burgers?
    Sc: They had not sauce on them!! (our hamburgers don't have sauce they have ketchup and mustard) And they were cold they must have been sitting around before we got them (total bullshit they're ALWAYS made fresh)
    Me: Well sir if you just bring all that back I'll replace them for you
    Sc: I wouldn't come back there for all the tea in china!! (did you honestly say that????) I want my money back!
    Me: Ok just bring the burgers back and I'll refund your money
    Sc: NO!!!!! I'm not coming back unless you pay my gas money!
    Me: I can't refund your money if you don't come back TONIGHT
    Sc: I'll be back in 3 or 4 days i'll get my money then and i'll keep the burgers and bring them back covered in maggots!!!!
    Me: If you want your money you'll come in tonight
    Sc: (incoherent screaming)
    Me: *click (goes on about doing my job)

5 minutes pass *Ring ring ring
    Meoooh it's him again!!) Thank you for calling fastfood place this is me how can I help you?
    Sc: You hung up on me !!
    Me: Yes are you done yelling?
    Sc:Are you going to have my money in a few days?
    Me: I told you if you want it come get it TONIGHT
    Sc: That's it I'm calling the county health department!
    Me: You're going to call the health department because your burgers were made wrong?
    Sc: YES!!
    Me: OK I bet they'll like that
    Sc: You bet they will hahahaha (odd silence for a few seconds so i hang up again)

I then called my boss to let him know about it he had me write it down in case the nut calls the health department and makes shit up. I'll update if there's any more info on this one and I hope there is.

She, He, whatever ehe?

Maybe you should have started calling him 'ma'am'
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Wow, the suck is strong with that guy.

I've gotten wrong food in my bag at drive-thrus before. I almost always call up and mention it to whoever is in charge at the time.

And since I'm nice about it and don't spaz out on whoever's on the other end, I always get my next food free, even if I don't go back for days.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

He must be related to, though to his credit gifted with one more degree of intelligence, than these morons that have been in the news lately that call 911 because a fast food joint "screwed up" their order.

Mike
        Meow.........

Comment

That just happened in my area. I can recite the non-emergency dispatch number for him if he'd like.

http://www.oregonlive.com/washington...ver_botch.html
          That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

I bet this SC won't make good on that empty threat of his.
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
              I bet this SC won't make good on that empty threat of his.
              Well you lose. He called them and told them his burgers were cold and must have been sitting out. They sent the inspector out he stayed for 5 minutes and declared everything to be OK (he had just done his monthly inspection a week ago). He also called the 800 number and told them his bullshit story. They put him in touch with the owner who offered to replace his hamburgers. Yeah like I didn't do that last night.

Comment

Sonoma, yeah, that's precisely the jackass I was thinking of. At least in the most recent incident.

Although, I think there's been at least one similar incident recently, though I don't recall where it was.

I think the overnighter in jail was just what he deserved, though it could be argued, in these tight budget times, such a relatively minor infraction may not warrant that "harsh" of a punishment. (Barring any outstanding warrants and such on the person, of course.)

Tying up emergency services, with a non-emergency, and being such an a-hole about it, (especially when he still thought he was in the right, after the cops explained the purpose of 911 to him) he deserves a harsh reality check.

I'd even like to see the idiots that do such lame things as calling 911, on Thanksgiving Day, to ask how long they need to cook their turkey, slapped with a huge fine attatched to their phone bill. (So there's the threat of disconnect if they fail/refuse to pay it, rather than issuing a "ticket" much as would be done with any other fine).

Now, I know there are some people that might do such a thing, because they have true mental issues that prevent their minds from functioning properly and they may not be able to comprehend they're doing somthing wrong, but, I tend to think that most that do things like that are doing so from an entitled/lacking common sense/or just plain dumb standpoint, as opposed to the intentional asshattery by this guy in the above example.

Mike
                Meow.........

Comment

Quoth jerkface11 View Post
                  Sc: I wouldn't come back there for all the tea in china!! .
                  Well, you weren't offering him all the tea in china...you were offering him a refund.
                  "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
                  X