Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attempt to steal personal possessions.

I sometimes wear a big woolen trenchcoat. The other day I took it to work, the weather improved so I took it off and hung it up. And left it behind.

Yesterday I was off, but a coworker told me that an SC tried to claim it was theirs. And when told no they couldn't have it because we know who it belongs to, they said that person's trying to steal it and threatened to call the cops.

I wear a leather duster. I'd be just a wee bit miffed if someone tried to pull that on me.
    Bark like a chicken!

Comment

I have a driving coat. And if someone tried that, oh man. I do not know what I would do.
      Last edited by powerboy; 06-05-2009, 08:12 AM.
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

I have this black trenchcoat that I love and if somebody swiped it from me, all hell will break loose.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

My black leather jacket. Hands off, it's mine!

Comment

Back in the grocery store days, I had someone try to remove my watch from wrist....I pulled my hand back and just glared at him...

Comment

that reminds me of an odd experience I had...I used to volunteer tutoring once a week in a program run by a friend of my parents. Their church had a partnership with a group in an low-income area, and we tutored grade school kids, and it was held at the church. Once a year, the church would also house homeless families...and this happened during that time.

It was cold out, and I had hung my coat outside the room, on the coat rack - which everyone did every week. Come time to go home, and its nowhere to be found. Apparently the group of homeless had been told there was some clothing they could help themselves too, and someone decided that my coat was part of that, when it wasn't even close by the other stuff! Not sure what happened, but one of the leaders of the tutoring group went and talked to the others, and finally came back with my coat. No explanation, which was fine, I was just happy to get my almost brand-new down parka back....my guess is someone saw it, thought, oh, how nice, and simply took it.

Comment

You take my coat, I take it back--along with the torso it happens to be hanging on.

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Ive had customers try and buy my clothes, and jewellry before and become really mad when I refuse, a couple have even complained to my manager because I wont hand over my one of a kind custom made jewerly pieces.....
                  I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Quoth Skeksin View Post
                    I wear a leather duster. I'd be just a wee bit miffed if someone tried to pull that on me.
                    I read that too quickly and thought you said "I wear a feather duster"

Comment

The last time I was out with a certain group of friends, which was my birthday, someone walked out with my jacket. Not sure when or how, but I remember this one drunk guy in our group was dancing around, swinging two jackets around while he was up there. After that, it disappeared, and I think the guy took it by mistake. Still, I was pissed when I went to leave and it was nowhere to be found. That by itself probably wouldn't have set me off, but all kinds of things went wrong that night, and that was pretty much the final straw.

The bartender saw the look on my face when I finally gave up looking, and asked me if I was OK. I replied back, "I'm fucking pissed off is what I am!" Looking back now, it was actually kind of comical, but I was furious at the time.
                      Sometimes life is altered.
                      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                      Uneasy with confrontation.
                      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Working...
                      X