Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Umm...I think I just gave out Threesome advice...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umm...I think I just gave out Threesome advice...

God. I hate Las Vegas.

I'm not entirely sure if this was a prank call or not, but whatever the case, it was...odd, to say the least. It didn't seem like a prank by his tone.

Cast of Characters!
    Me: WTF just happened?
    SC: Heavy Accent Guy, apparently in need of some...personal advice.

Me: "Thank you for calling Hotel_Whatever, this is Merc speaking, how can I help you?"
    SC: "Yes, hi...I am, looking for, ah, front desk person, yes?"
    Me: "Speaking."
    SC: "Ah, okay, yes. I have question for you, but I am not sure if you can help with it."
    Me: "Well I'll try my best, sir. What can I do for you?"
    SC: "Well my wife and I are visiting, and we like to come to Las Vegas once a year. Is a very nice city you have."
    Me: "Thank you"
    SC: "Your big beds, how big are they?"
    Me: "Well, sir, our King beds are quite large. You can easily fit two people very comfortably. Our suites also have a couch that pull out into a sleeper."
    SC: "Okay, thank you. That is good to know."
    Me: "Did you want to book a room, sir?"
    SC: "Maybe. So yes, my wife, we were wondering...ahhh, I am not sure I am to be asking this to American desk attendant..."
    Me: "???"
    Me: "Well, sir, I've been here quite a while, I can usually answer anything about the city, whatever the case may be. Trust me, sir, no matter what your question is, I have heard weirder. If that's any comfort."
    SC: "Ah, okay, thank you. Yes. So, ah...my wife and I, we are, ah...adventurous? That is word, yes?"
    Me: "Yes, sir, I suppose so."

At this point I'm thinking "Okay, they want to go rafting or rock climbing or something."
    Oh, naive me...

SC: "Your rooms, they will fit three people, yes?"
    Me: "Sure. Our two Queen bed rooms can fit 4 people comfortably, and the King Suite, like I said, can fit two on the bed and another two on the sleeper, should you need the extra room."
    SC: "Can King bed fit three?"
    Me: "You mean like having a child with you? Sure."
    SC: "I mean three, ah, adults."
    Me: "...I suppose you could, sir..."

Okay, getting weird now...

SC: "So few days ago, my wife, we find girl and bring her to room. It is, ahm...three person? You know?"
    Me: "...umm..."
    SC: "Three person make love, yes?"
    Me: "...a threesome?"
    SC: "Yes! Thank you. So it is threesome. Do you know this term?"
    Me, laughing: "Yes, sir. I do know the term. Can't say I've had one, but I know of it. This is, after all Las Vegas."
    SC: "Good! Is good to know I am not first with this question, haha"
    Me: "What happens here..."
    SC: "Yes, yes, haha. So my wife, she agree to this only if she picks out another man to be with us this time."
    Me: "...okay."
    SC: "So I am asking, ah...do you know where to find second man for this?"
    Me: "...uhhh...I really couldn't say, sir..."
    SC: "Hmm...would be convenient if this person was close by, yes?"

Wait, did he just proposition me?

Me: "...well I'm afraid I don't really know how to answer that question. If you mean close to your hotel, then yeah, I suppose so..."
    SC: "Okay, thank you, yes. But this is, ah, problem I am concerned with..."

I can't believe I've actually stayed on the phone with this guy. Maybe I just get really bored at work and I'll take anything I can get as entertainment for a few minutes.

SC: "You see, when my wife is with other man, yes? Ah, I am not sure how to be feeling. Is odd, yes?"
    Me: "Well I can see how it would be odd, sure."
    SC: "I am not sure I can have second man in room...I do not want to upset my wife, either. Am I doing as I should by trying to find someone still?"
    Me: "Uhh, I really couldn't say, sir. That's an issue between you and your wife, it's not really my business."
    SC: "Okay, thank you, I am sorry to involve you, ah...what is your name?"
    Me: "Darrin."
    SC: "Yes, I am sorry to involve you, Dar-een. I am hoping this will work out. I am sorry to be bothered you, please have a good night, and thank you."
    Me: "No problem, sir..."
    *click*

Well...of all the things I've been to different people, I can't say I've ever been a marriage counselor immediately after being propositioned...

Sigh. Vegas.

"How rude! I want to talk to your manager... I will get you fired! You call this 'customer service'??? I am the customer.. you will service!"

When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

someone needs to put this in the comic strip XD

Comment

Quoth Slytovhand View Post
        "How rude! I want to talk to your manager... I will get you fired! You call this 'customer service'??? I am the customer.. you will service!"

and I for some reason heard that in the voice of Borat too
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Well you answered these questions honestly and I think, based on 2nd hand knowledge of reading these posts that he was asking them honestly. Personally I don't think it's a "Sucky Customers" thread at all.

But always fun to read... I'm sure that more than a few people would have gotten offended (or started giggling uncontrollably) midway through the call. Personally I would have been saying a lot of "it's not something I could really give advice on" style comments similar to you... and then shrugged it off and probably forgotten to tell/post about it unless something happened to remind me of it. Minimal impact

Also, "MercenaryMuffin" is the best nickname I've heard all month... months... In fact it's so good that I had to google and make sure that it wasn't an Aqua Teen Hunger Force character.
          Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart!

Comment

Thank you, good sir. I always like to come up with creative nicknames...this is also the name on use on Xbox Live and Eve Online as well.

My first nick was Samurai Toast, in honor of Samurai Lincoln from ATHF, and the fact that "Toast" was my nickname in high school (because I had shirt that had toast popping out of a toaster that had flames painted on it).

Also, for a good laugh, go on Youtube and look up the video "Muffins". It'll make your day

Comment

That's hysterical!

Though I have to say, it sounds like the phone call went well, so good for the customer for not being a jerk.
              "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Quoth MercenaryMuffin View Post
                My first nick was Samurai Toast, in honor of Samurai Lincoln from ATHF, and the fact that "Toast" was my nickname in high school (because I had shirt that had toast popping out of a toaster that had flames painted on it).
                It's funny you should mention this. There's a game called Eduardo the Samurai Toaster for the Wii. I'm not sure if it's a disc or WiiWare.

At least this threesome involves a woman. I was once asked by a hotel guest if I wanted to join their gay threesome. Not that there's anything wrong with that, just not my preference.
                To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Oh man, I woulda freaked. My reaction would have probably been to scream like a little girl and run away...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                    At least this threesome involves a woman. I was once asked by a hotel guest if I wanted to join their gay threesome. Not that there's anything wrong with that, just not my preference.
                    Why, oh why, does none of this ever happen at my job

all I get is the drunk slutty chicks hitting on me

Comment

I must be prettier than I thought (), because I've had like 4 gay guys hit on me in the past year while I've been at work.
                      Sorry guys, I don't swing that way. Why don't the hot girls ever hit on me?!
                      Not fair, I tell you

Comment

MercenaryMuffin, can we trade
                        you can take my (I'd assume they were attractive) drunk women and I'll take your gay guys

Comment

Deal!

Also, upon going through the story again, this isn't so much a case of an SC as it is a guy who just needed some advice, albeit out of the ordinary. Kinda feel bad for him.

Well, not TOO bad. He did have a threesome with two women, after all...

Comment

me being me i'd have kindly pointed out that maybe SHE feels odd about HIM being with another woman and that he's long past due to let her do whatever she wants with other men if he can do whatever he wants with other women...unless she's a raging bisexual and is doing all of the sexing up of the other woman...

Comment

The caller may write in a complement for your help...

Comment

Working...
                              X