• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we are out of cribs

Guest: yes I'd like to order a crib, I just arrived

Me: unfortunately, we are all out of cribs

Guest: so how do I get a crib?

Me: well I could look up a number for a place you can call that may rent cribs

Guest: you mean I have to call myself and order it....you know this is really incovenient, Dave. Why dont you have cribs on hand?

Me: I am not sure ma'am

Guest: so your solution is that I, the customer, have to make a second phone call because you people are incompetent jackasses. No, you know what, I am not calling them. You can call and order me a crib

Me: ok fine, shall I give them the credit card number we have on file?

Guest: no you wont give them any credit card. I shouldnt have to pay for the crib because of the ordeal you've put me through

Me: well ma'am, the cribs arent free

Guest: How dare you speak to me that way. I have gotten nothing but substandard service from you people. The girl yesterday was a bimbo that didnt know her ass from her elbow and she put me on hold for 15 minutes to find out about a stinkin tennis package and now you are telling me that you have no cribs and you want me to call someone else. Dave, this is the vacation from hell

a moment of silence

Guest: I'm waiting

Me: for what?

Guest: for an apology.......Oh just forget it, I know you dont care. Nobody in your office does.........your manager was supposed to call me about me being put on hold so long and never did. You know what, my baby will sleep in the bed with us and if anything happens to him, I am holding you all responsible

Yeah, because it's the company's fault your fat ass rolled onto the kid and SMOTHERED HIM! Hey, kids are pricy, anyway. You'll save a bundle and can go on vacation again next year. Especially since you'll have that super discount you'll demand from the company for kililng your child.

May even get a free crib next year.
    "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

heh at first I thought it was someone asking for a crib (the slang form), not a babies crib.

Comment

I'm sorry you seem to get so many SCs, Dave. Like I said before, I don't know how you do it. I think I would be an alcoholic by now.
        "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
        ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

Quoth Tito View Post
          Like I said before, I don't know how you do it. I think I would be an alcoholic by now.
          ...forget alcoholic...I'd just had said ***k it and offed myself by now. *pat pat* you are a strong man!
          "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
          -Red

Comment

I'm sorry. You're out of cribs, but you don't know why. I'm wondering why you have them in the first place. From the number of properties you've got, either a place should come with one, or it shouldn't, from the owners, that should be made clear up front (since they need to tell you how many people are staying, I'm assuming) and the renter should be responsible for obtaining a crib for places that don't have one. Woulda saved you a problem if you coulda just said "we don't have any, here's a number to a place that does." I'm assuming the place doesn't deliver, so the customer would need to call them to find out when, where, and how to get the crib.
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth vacation_rentals_suck View Post
              a moment of silence

Guest: I'm waiting

Me: for what?

Guest: for an apology.......Oh just forget it, I know you dont care. Nobody in your office does.........your manager was supposed to call me about me being put on hold so long and never did. You know what, my baby will sleep in the bed with us and if anything happens to him, I am holding you all responsible
              You should know by now they want apologies for everything, including their own stupidity. That and discounts!

Comment

Haven't they ever heard of a travel crib? Sheesh...
                A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

So let me get this straight, she didn't reserve a crib, just expected you to pull one out of your ass spontaneously the moment she asked for it?

Did she reserve more than 9 months before travel, or did she just forget she'd have an infant along? She sounds dumb enough to have not figured out how it happened in the first place.

Then there's the whole holding the risk of smothering her child to death over YOUR head... wrong on so many levels. What kind of mother is this?

Idiot.
                  Last edited by Automan Empire; 06-20-2009, 07:30 PM.
                  Suckiness is reinforced up OR down at every transaction. Accepting BS makes them worse for all of us; firm fairness trains them to suck less.

Comment

I have a portable crib...and I don't even have a kid yet.

Although if they flew, maybe they couldn't bring one. But Hell, I slept in a dresser drawer for the first few nights home and I'm fine.
                    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

I swear to God if I was a TV Producer with my own production company I'd approach you to do a reality TV series on your mishaps.

Comment

I slept in a dresser drawer for the first few nights when I was a cub too! I actually have fond memories of that dresser, hehe.

I think the scariest thing about this asshat is that she's breeding. Wonder what kind of EW the kid will turn into.

Hang in there, Dave. Have copious amounts of alcohol on me.

Comment

With an SC like that I shudder to think if that baby would turn out as sucky as her. I will say it again: your lack of planning is not an emergency on my part. What an EW.
                          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

In Milwaukee there's actually been several infant deaths just this year from mothers rolling over onto their babies sleeping in the same bed as them.

Not that this excuses anything, mind you.
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

she wanted the crib so it is up to her to get one. She was such a baby about it that if anyone needed a crib it was that EW.

Comment

Working...
                              X