This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Can't Pee Until you FIX THIS

This was a few weeks ago at my gas station and I must say that the worst of it was not directed toward me.

Me: Cool, awesome, and tired of people
    CW: Deli worker, has nothing to do with the bathrooms
    SC: I think we picked up a WEIRDO

CW comes up to the counter and says to us counter people that there is a lady in the bathroom who yelled at her and literally would not allow her to use the bathroom until she fixed the toilets. As for these toilets...they flush on their own right? But they don't really flush properly like normal autoflush toilets. They can be flushed manually by pressing a button, but apparently people don't know how to flush the toilet. So I grab the keys, walk into the bathroom and there are two women there just standing around and the conversation went a little bit like this:

SC: Your toilet doesn't flush, it's broken, it's just BROKEN!
    Me: Sure.
    SC: Well it needs to be fixed, it's just broken right now, you probably have to come in here and fix it a lot don't you?

At this point I walk into the store and flush the toilet while they're watching. As I walk out they don't say anything but I managed to not laugh when I said it.

Me: Yeah, I guess I'm the only one who knows how to fix that toilet, huh?

This is back when I was in training at my store, last year. I was with a girl and a guy CW who were teaching me how to do this and that when the sound that tells us someone is having trouble at the pumps goes off.

The man is out there pressing that button like a crazy person and the girl goes out to help him. As soon as she runs out there he gets right up in her face and starts screaming that if she can't speak english (she couldn't speak any other language) she can get out of his way.

He was actually having a fit over a state law. Law states that the numbers from a previous transaction must stay on the outside screen of the pumps until another transaction is in place. He wanted the numbers off his screen. So my manager comes out and tells the man this law and also tells him to calm down, when he doesn't Ink says he can pay for his gas inside and after that he is no longer welcome at this store. The man comes in, pays for his gas, pronounces loudly, "THIS PLACE SUCKS," and then goes and buys a few items. That had all of us raising our eyebrows.

I have to sweep out the carwash every time I clean it and as I was sweeping this one time I came across a small bundle. It actually turned out to be a very large pair of men's undies. And I don't mean boxers. I mean the whities. So, naturally, I put them on the end of the pole I had and swung them around for the people on their cigarette break and yelled, "Hey guys, look what I got!" Please, the carwash is not for your laundry, or your sex. Pick up your undies, don't leave them in the carwash.

When i worked in the mall i found a pair of soiled underwear in the dressing room and I put it on one of those sticks we use to get stuff down from high places and chased my friend around with it. The store was so empty our supervisors didn't even care.

Comment

LOVE the tighty whities story!! Hope someones embaressed about THAT one!!
      Sorry, my love cannot be bought. And if it could, you obviously don't have enough in your account to do so.

~Do not pass go, Do not collect $200. You lose, my friend, you lose~

Comment

They DO know it's a car wash, not a people wash....right? I am not really sure that I wanna think about how those got there.
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Seriously, I have figured out how to use toilets in five countries, including the infamous traditional Asian toilet. Not that hard, people.
          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

EWWW!! Used undies! Yuck! But funny!
            "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
              They DO know it's a car wash, not a people wash....right? I am not really sure that I wanna think about how those got there.
              Must have been this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNpddxXWfJ0&NR=1

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                Edible Hat got a CS comic strip out of it!
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                X